Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default What do you think about this?

I got a friend, I like her very much. I oral her(she admit she want to do it again with me) dont want to have 6 for now coz she still a virgin(want to preserve it personally). She don't contact me often, When we do we talk dirty things.... and she got a boyfrend. (pretty gurls always have boyfriend right?)

So what do you think? Is she into me or she just want my company... I just dont know how virgins operate... any virgins here or virgin experience? guys any comment?

ka controversial sad ani atong TS uie..hehehe...murag trip ra jud na iya brad...did u ask her if gnahan xia magpatuplok (sakto bahmmm) nimo...kay if she does...basin naa na xia lihim na pag nanasa nimo...hehehe...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by TrebyBenedict View Post
    she's unhappy on her 6ual life, or der r no oral with her bf, but bro, this might change ur life, kay ur beating someone that doesn't belongs to you. bka makabaw ka.. jst be careful, or better, likay nalng u. to be sure.. kay wa ka kabalo unsay mabuhat sa bf nya if masakpan mo..

Big Money PTC : Welcome To Big Money PTC!
    --------------------
    brad, all my gf naa jud uyab except one... I mean I had gone through this type of situation and i think i can handle it. I just want to know lang if shes into me or not. For sure she said she dont have 6ual activities sa iya bf and she's mid 20's bro stable mas dako pa sweldo nako almost 6digit bro... (shitty kaau d ko maka gara gara)... sigh, i can play bya but i just want to make sure if i play it right.. hehehe!

Right now WTF jud... Very conservative jud... hay, i dont know...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by jelousofthe1 View Post
    ka controversial sad ani atong TS uie..hehehe...murag trip ra jud na iya brad...did u ask her if gnahan xia magpatuplok (sakto bahmmm) nimo...kay if she does...basin naa na xia lihim na pag nanasa nimo...hehehe...
    ----------------
    brad i think i can... but virgin always says no.. even if its yes. Im definite kaya bro... and she told me she wants it... wtf lage... ambot bro.. libog ko game b or tinod anay. In either way both beneficial to me... pero it differs on the diskarte bro how she wanted it... (if shes into me... dapat ill be true no games. Sayang man gud brad.) if not, i dont have to do anything... and yes she also didnt do anything... .

ambot brad murag next time around tuli on nalang ni nako.. kay para mag klarohay... so far cya pajud tawn naka ingon ko PASS sah karon... Idiota jud nako oi...

Banned User
    nagpapaoral den conservative?? im confused?. Well cguro play by the rules. if she want it dat way lang den respect sa gusto nya.. I have a question. play time ra dyud ni sa imoha, or u want to get serious.

--------------
    it happen in a very unexpected time bro.. I mean timing. Yea conservative. You wont see her in a fancy dressess. She dont even wore shorts at home... puro purontong... She's the girl brad you wont suspect as someone na dali makuha. I never expected gani bro. But based on experience... I have to take all the opportunity pero ni PASS jud tawon... pero naa ko reason sad bro... and its worth it.

Is she conservative BIG YES. You cannot even say the F*ck word in her face... I only said it to her after the THING... and found out shes human too... she needs it too. But again she wont talk to you if you say F*ck in her face... True ni brad...

Playtime or Tinod anay! lets see nana cya work brad dako kaau sweldo almost 6digit WTF. Aw bdway we working outside pinas brad. You cant have that much sa pinas. So I ask you, You like her not because of her sweldo brad but u just like her, but then you found out mas dako pa sweldo nmo, bootan brad, conservative and the WTF thingy shes a VIRGIN. So, Playtime or Tinod-anay. Its no contest brad. Its the ideal gurl dba?

Blog Entries
    Grabeh.. ang topic. For me lang noh kay girl man jud ko ai. Respect her as a girl. Lots of girls could do it even until 3rd base without the home run. Ang difference man gud is that ang girls they could be satisfied without penetration. I believe lang ha that her RL bf is gi respect jud xa ug ang iyang virginity. Don't play with her just for the sake of doing it. Basing bragging rights ang imohang apas. For me i always believe in KARMA. I don't want that this duwa2x mu end up nga masakitan ra diay.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by elia View Post
    Grabeh.. ang topic. For me lang noh kay girl man jud ko ai. Respect her as a girl. Lots of girls could do it even until 3rd base without the home run. Ang difference man gud is that ang girls they could be satisfied without penetration. I believe lang ha that her RL bf is gi respect jud xa ug ang iyang virginity. Don't play with her just for the sake of doing it. Basing bragging rights ang imohang apas. For me i always believe in KARMA. I don't want that this duwa2x mu end up nga masakitan ra diay.
    ------------
    sorry ha, but im not braggin on something. I really wanted her to be mine. PERIOD. I just dont know how to play it. Yes, shes almost mine all i need is to close it... but how. Closing it might be a bad move.. right? maybe she dont want relationship maybe she want company. O man! Ambot rajud tawon ko ani kutob...

-----------
    We guys are born hunters if the guy can realize it. Sometimes we caught sometimes we dont. But now im caught at a most unusual situation. I dont want to play with her. I ddnt even bother anymore but just recently she txtd and ask me why i never txtd her... WTF. this is just beyond my comprehension... or maybe im just dumb. Well being in-love I guess is half insanity? WTF. I dont know...

-----------
    I did respect her... I did even tell myself PASS for the first time... WTF Dumbiest decision I ever made or is it... sigh ambot again...

Banned User
    Den tell her how you feel.. ur close enuf to not telling her how u feel.. i mean you showed each other souls right.. hehe wats the purpose of hiding it. Or just make her be caught or slip that he loves you.. either way. i hope u don't bump to anything. even a small bump can coz huge destruction

----------------
    Brad I think I talked to her about it. After that I stop calling/texting her. She seems to not care at all. Is it because naa cya boyfriend? and she cant do anything about it kay conservative lagi. WTF im too old for puppy luv brad.. I ask her she said everytime SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND then WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO WITH HIS ****ING BOYFRIEND. Its so frustrating, she's there swimming the pool with me with all the wonders i saw her and she saw me. WE just cannot be together kay naa cya boyfriend. Then WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO WITH HER BOYFRIEND.

Any LADIES out there who can give me a good advice. I want to stay away bya but I just cant resist the way she textd me. Its just not possible to run
    away... HUHUHU.

I have been a liar in my whole lifetime and i know how things works. This time I dont want to lie... and now I dont know what to do... huhuhu.

naigo jud day ka taman brod.. mebe in.ana imo reaction kay la ka sure if makuha ba nimo siya... i don't know..

good luck nalang..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast