Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile For those who cant w8 Amber Update for lumia is already available via nsu.

Just today I was able to update my nokia lumia 720 through NSU (Nokia Software Update).I don't know if its available for lumia's 620 and 520 .For those who can't wait for the via ota update, you can use the manual update through nsu. Happy updating everyone.

successfully updated lumia 520 to Amber using NSU. a bit of a warning though, the update is approximately 1.2gb. So it might take some time to download. And updating via Nokia Software Updater will erase all data on the phone.

Naka update ko sa akong Lumia 820 from Globe. Dugay kaayo nahuman. Took almost an hour with the download/installation.

Oh good for you. Mine, it took 3-4 hours via nsu kay pirting hinaya sa akong speed sa akong net. Bitaw before you update, you need to back-up all your files and remove the sd card.

good am. just a question kay bag-o ra dyud ko aning world sa WP8, how do i update using NSU?

Quote Originally Posted by gwaps View Post
    good am. just a question kay bag-o ra dyud ko aning world sa WP8, how do i update using NSU?
    Download and install Nokia Software Updater first. Inig installed na sa imung PC, just open the software and connect your Lumia via USB. It will automatically detect if there is an update available for your phone.

thank you very much

nice...any feedback after amber update? ok ra? I'm using lumia 720 as my daily driver, i cant afford na ma-erase tanan data. nokia did promise amber update by the end of september so i'll wait lang sa..

Quote Originally Posted by CallBoy View Post
    nice...any feedback after amber update? ok ra? I'm using lumia 720 as my daily driver, i cant afford na ma-erase tanan data. nokia did promise amber update by the end of september so i'll wait lang sa..
    Sir, I advice ayaw usag update, just wait nlang sa official release. Actually, I and the nokia lumia 720 community is facing problem with these update. The only problem we face is, sa camera-when you take picture iya e enhance ang picture until klaro na kaayo ang noise. Kun g e transfer nimo ang pic sa pc pirti jong klaroha sa noise.

Kadtong mga naka update na, did you face the same problem as I am facing?

Quote Originally Posted by madina View Post
    Sir, I advice ayaw usag update, just wait nlang sa official release. Actually, I and the nokia lumia 720 community is facing problem with these update. The only problem we face is, sa camera-when you take picture iya e enhance ang picture until klaro na kaayo ang noise. Kun g e transfer nimo ang pic sa pc pirti jong klaroha sa noise.

Kadtong mga naka update na, did you face the same problem as I am facing?
    I'm using Lumia 520 updated to Amber. Ok ra man so far. Wala man noise kung hayag. Kung ngit ngit naa gyud noise which is normal.

Here are some sample pics:

Macro mode with stock cam, desk lamp lighting

Macro, manual focus using Nokia Pro Cam (installed via everything at once method ;-p), desk lamp lighting

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast