Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Windows Phone(Lumia920) are GOOD but Apps, are Very Dissapointing...

After Digging so depth about Lumia 920 i convinced myself that this phone is hell-out monster compare to other smartphone but after that i really dissapointed when i research about the Apps of Windows Phone, i found that most Apps are not stable and many glitches,bugs,etc.! Specially 2 of the most important Apps are Facebook and Skype. So instead of buying Lumia 920 next year maybe i shall stick to my iP4s, save my money for couple of months. and give time to the developer of Windows Phone to stabilize more Apps specially FB and Skype..Coz it's so difficult if this two apps are not stable coz most people used this two for either personal or business use. so i can't say anything bad for windows Phone coz its build of really good quality and new style but the problem goes to apps in windows phone are not yet ready for this year or so next year.. hopefully 2014 it would be fully functional. come on windows, hurry-up! i want to get lumia 920 but the problem was you!
    Last edited by Ronzkie23; 12-31-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks for posting. its okay if you buy the phone, but if you can wait for the next release i think it would be next year again.
    by mid of this 2013 basin mo barato na cya like the Lumia 900 nga tag 30k+ after 4months i saw nahimo nalang ug 20k then by karon lng christmas 18k nalang.

i think dali rana nila ma patch coz windows apps are same with windows OS tingali.
    basin .NET lng gyapon ni nga mga apps dont know :P

by the way asa mn ka nka try ug 920 naabot na dre sa cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronzkie23 View Post
    After Digging so depth about Lumia 920 i convinced myself that this phone is hell-out monster compare to other smartphone but after that i really dissapointed when i research about the Apps of Windows Phone, i found that most Apps are not stable and many glitches,bugs,etc.! Specially 2 of the most important Apps are Facebook and Skype. So instead of buying Lumia 920 next year maybe i shall stick to my iP4s, save my money for couple of months. and give time to the developer of Windows Phone to stabilize more Apps specially FB and Skype..Coz it's so difficult if this two apps are not stable coz most people used this two for either personal or business use. so i can't say anything bad for windows Phone coz its build of really good quality and new style but the problem goes to apps in windows phone are not yet ready for this year or so next year.. hopefully 2014 it would be fully functional. come on windows, hurry-up! i want to get lumia 920 but the problem was you!

Quote Originally Posted by RU9halogen View Post
    Thanks for posting. its okay if you buy the phone, but if you can wait for the next release i think it would be next year again.
    by mid of this 2013 basin mo barato na cya like the Lumia 900 nga tag 30k+ after 4months i saw nahimo nalang ug 20k then by karon lng christmas 18k nalang.

i think dali rana nila ma patch coz windows apps are same with windows OS tingali.
    basin .NET lng gyapon ni nga mga apps dont know :P

by the way asa mn ka nka try ug 920 naabot na dre sa cebu?
    my friend got one from US.. ok kaayo xa, although medyo heavy xa compare sa uban but still comfortable ghpon specially like me nga dakong tawo ko.. hehehe! Smooth kaayo Phone, nindot kaayo kay no need na screen protector og housing. bagay jud samot na sa mga dagko kamot kay dili ma double tap ang letter.. hehehe! bitaw paabot nlng ko ma stable ang mga apps oi specially FB og Skype.

how much does it cost sa US?
    still wla paman dre sa cebu basin dli pud ni e plan sa globe or smart.
    my friend got one from US.. ok kaayo xa, although medyo heavy xa compare sa uban but still comfortable ghpon specially like me nga dakong tawo ko.. hehehe! Smooth kaayo Phone, nindot kaayo kay no need na screen protector og housing. bagay jud samot na sa mga dagko kamot kay dili ma double tap ang letter.. hehehe! bitaw paabot nlng ko ma stable ang mga apps oi specially FB og Skype.

you should try it yourself instead of just reading biased reviews from apple fan boys . Buggy apps and not stable? I don't think so...

i am using 920,, yup apps jud ang problema,, if gikan ka sa android or ios, mag lisud kag adjust, basic apps like fb twitter etc, bati jud, but i do believe dako pag mabuhat ang microsoft ani,,, but nokia apps lang daan, nokia drive, maka amaze jd,,,

dako pa ug chance mo grow ang wp8 nga os,,
    smooth kaayu ang 920.

this just in: there are rumors that Instagram might be coming in to WP8 soon, exclusively to Nokia Lumia users.
    im not into Instagram, but this is good news! I think it'll increase the chance nga users will shift to WP8 na... weeee...

agree stable jud kaau ang OS pero kulang sad kaau sa apps

soo far hinay hinay naman ang mga devs og pang port sa ilang mga apps pdung wp8, ubang devs mas una pa gali nila release sa wp8 pero daghan pa jpun kulang but for sure wp8 is getting there..

true jud..windows phone is gaining momentum..it would be best to buy the phone now kay para daghan na ang windows phone users.
    planning to get the 920 na jud..if only.i can sell my lumia 900..hehe..if naa mo kaila ganahan patext ko 09334549482...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast