Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Did you know... in india you are legally allowed to marry a dog?

I read this quote -
    "Did you know that in India, you legally allowed to marry a dog?"

I didnt know that! i quickly search the web if it's a hoax.

then i found fox news

FOXNews.com - Man in India Marries Dog to Atone for Stoning to Death Mating Canines - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

NEW DELHI — Selva Kumar had been hounded for 15 years by the memory of a horrible act he'd committed as a teenager.
    As an 18-year-old he had stoned and clubbed to death two dogs he found engaged in mating. He then hung their carcasses from a tree.
    That's when his personal suffering began.
    "After that my legs and hands got paralyzed and I lost hearing in one ear," Kumar told the Hindustan Times newspaper.
    Kumar, now 33 and living in the southern Indian district of Sivaganga, could no longer take the physical pain of the "dog curse," so he sought the advice of an astrologer.
    Her cure for his maladies? "Marry a dog." Which is just what Kumar did on Sunday.
    In a ceremony befitting a beautiful Indian bride, the bitch, a former 10-year-old stray named "Selvi," was bathed and dressed in a ceremonial orange sari with a garland of flowers adorning her neck. She was then brought to the temple in Tamil Nadu to be presented to Kumar by members of his family.
    No word on where the couple would honeymoon or reside.

and another one... a goat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanes...riage_incident
    'Goat Man' of Sudan Becomes a 'Widower'
    Thursday, May 03, 2007

Charles Tombe just may be the world's most unique widower.

The Sudanese man's bizarre story first came to light more than a year ago when a newspaper in his hometown of Juba reported that he had been caught having sexual relations with... a goat.

Tombe was arrested, and later told a Sudanese judge that he was drunk at the time and didn't realize what he'd done.

The judge, however, relying on tribal law, passed judgment and equated Tombe's crime with that of a man caught sleeping with an unmarried girl, who would be ordered to marry her immediately to protect her honor and that of her family.

The judge, therefore ordered Tombe to pay the owner of the goat — named Rose — a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars (about $50 at the time) — and marry the goat.

Hand-and-hoof, the two returned to Tombe's home.

"The idea was to publicly embarrass the man," says Tom Rhodes, editor of the Juba Post, which first ran the story.
    Last edited by jiro; 06-22-2009 at 06:23 AM. Reason: edit title

haha i shud see an astrologer. maybe i shud marry a cow & have my toes move again

hahaha.. nice post.. almost unbelievable, but very interesting..

hahaha na unsa na gud ni.

itoy lang akoa kay gamay2..,hahaha

kabayo na lalaki akoa...kay extra large.... hehehehehehe

ahahaha.. mao na dha.. 2.o2x... mypa nag pa doctor nlang siya..

way klaro, panu kaya sila mgka2intindihan. hmm pero lover is blind.dli ang love ang blind. whew

okay ra ni oi. at least naai bag-o nga breed sa iro.

lolz..!!that man is crazy lol..!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast