Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default What to do or drink if I want to stay sleep during daytime for 8 hrs?

Bros and gals, first of all i dont work in a call center but unfortunately my job has the same schedule like the call center,tsk,tsk,tsk. Now, I'm having problems in sleeping in the day. I really want to sleep straight for 8 hours starting at 8am but I hardly cant sleep straight. Only 4-5 hours spent on sleeping then sometimes installment pa gyud then gusto ko sleep balik but I cant anymore kay nawala na ang duka.

I wanted to have a healthy advice from the experts out there of what will I do or drink before sleep that does not have any negative sideeffect on my body. Please dont give any junk advice coz I am very serious.

Default Re: What to do or drink if I want to stay sleep during daytime for 8 hrs?

make your room as dark as possible by covering your windows with thick curtains to simulate a night time atmosphere....had the same problem before...when i see light, can't go back to sleep...just try..it might work for you also.

Default Re: What to do or drink if I want to stay sleep during daytime for 8 hrs?

take a warm bath when you arrive home

does this include the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by ajol
    take a warm bath when you arrive home

thanks bro I thought this is not good but okay diay pud.

Quote Originally Posted by 760mmHg
    make your room as dark as possible by covering your windows with thick curtains to simulate a night time atmosphere....had the same problem before...when i see light, can't go back to sleep...just try..it might work for you also.

lisud gyud ni kon di anad imo lawas

^ mao jud! like me, di dayon maka tulog.... Hahaha. akong buhaton bitaw, mo inom ko og gatas 2 glasses, then 1 banana... Then shower ka, pwde sad e basa ang hair, dili mana maka daot jud sa tinuod. anyway, after shower, mo take effect na daun ang milk bitaw og ang banana, mao na daun na mag higda2x naka, dili nalang ka maka bantay, na nipiyong naka... Og sundi tong isa ka suggestion sa isa ka storyan, make ur room dark, kung dili pwde, palit og kanang e tabon bitaw sa eyes, or make ur pillow as pan tabon, then imong fan dapat naa sa feet, para bugnaw kau... og dali raka maka tulog!

First, you need to adjust your body's sleeping schedule. As per suggestion of saijo_18, you take foods that are sleep inducer. If you decide to take alcoholic drinks, better ask advice from a doctor.

In my case, I do stay late at work. Usahay, around 11:30 PM na still I dont feel sleepy. So I just usually get myself a glass of red wine before bed.

Blog Entries

sleep early oie...den do that habitually.kailangan ma set nimo imo body clock para u can get enough sleep.

milk is good...before when i was in graveyard shift from 10pm to 6am..goosshhh its really hard to close your eyes early in the morning..but when i started to drink a glass of milk huh...nice sleep....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast