Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI order.

Its been 1 month already since DTI has porhibited credit card surcharges.

This topic is not to Scold or ridicule Stores.

I just want everyone to contribute what stores they have visited and if they used their credit cards was a surcharge added.

This will Guide Everyone what stores have complied and not complied at all.

From experience its really a waste of gasoline going around stores in the end they will just give you surcharges.

I don't have anything against the Stores. I just want to save gasoline, time and money.

So here's the starting list.

Feel free to correct me.

Sometimes I call appliance stores and as about their promos or if they have zero interest items. In the end when I went there there were surcharges again. What a waste of gasoline. So before you go to a particular store. Call them and ask the name of who you are speaking with or even ask for the manager so you won't waste your time and gasoline or taxi and in the end you will get disappointed.

Adding Credit Card Surcharge

1.EMCOR Appliance
    2.Asian Home Appliance

No credit card surcharge

1.SM appliance

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI order.

Sirlitz is also adding a charge but my info is around 2weeks old

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI order.

Adding Credit Card Surcharge

1. EMCOR Appliance
    2. Asian Home Appliance
    3. Sirlitz

No credit card surcharge

1. SM appliance

didto ko sa arena kadtung saturday night and they are adding 10%. pero okey lang coz gitagaan mi 50% discount on all ladies drink hehehehe

bisan DEBIT CARD bai mo charge dyapon cla surcharge? binoang mana mga bro!

halos tanan electronics/cell phone shops sa SM....they have two sets of price gehapon....

... hhhmmm, i think they will only just add the surcharge in the prices and admit that they don't have surcharges.

ITTI/Caterpillar shoes still charges 5% additional for credit charges.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    ... hhhmmm, i think they will only just add the surcharge in the prices and admit that they don't have surcharges.
    thats true but they cant promote sales by saying that there is a discount if the customer will pay in cash

why did they accept the terminals to receive credit card payments in the first place....

I know of a shop who was offered a terminal to accept credit cards but the owner refused so all cash transactions

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast