I am using this particular modem which was given from my ISP BayanTel DSL. I didnt report it yet to them for I will daignose it first baka kasi internal lang ang problem. Please help me how to configure this specific modem with the use of a separate BEFSR41 Linksys router. I have read kasi an article from the net. forgot what site it was, that this kind of modem bands down an internet connectin and has a slow output. But I am not sure if that particular post really true because there are many factors to analyze before conclusion. This kind of modem is somewhat a combo type for this can be use as a router also, though with many disadvantages, thats why im confused if the configuration in this is in router mode which will likely have a conflict with my separate Linksys router here. Does anyone here knows much about this modem and how to configure it correctly? My ISP gave me 1 static IP(125.212.90.**), 1 Subnet Mask(255.255.255.0), 1 Default Gateway(125.212.90.*), and 2 DNSs (202.78.97.**/202.78.97.**). The line is SDSL 512. The scenario is Internet->ZTE Modem->Linksys Router->2 Switches->Client PCs. I dont have a background in networking but I know a little. Teach me someone there please........