Default freeware software to monitor/track all user activities within Windows Network

mga bro,

naa bay freeware GUI software na ma monitor nimo tanang user activities sa imong network?

Default Re: freeware software to monitor/track all user activities within Windows Networ

google...MRTG or PRTG

Default Re: freeware software to monitor/track all user activities within Windows Network

are you referring to keyloggers? or remote desktop viewers?

Default Re: freeware software to monitor/track all user activities within Windows Networ

Quote Originally Posted by godCode
    are you referring to keyloggers? or remote desktop viewers?
    basically what i want is a software that I can install into a single machine or in a server and from there I can see the real-time user activity, network traffic & logs, at the moment im using real vnc & windows RDT for remotely access my users and network probe to monitor the traffic.

for keyloggers or remote desktop viewers what's the name of the software that you can recommend bro? is this a software that i can view the users desktop without their knowing? Thanks. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams
    google...MRTG or PRTG
    Thanks bro. I will try this one.

Default Re: freeware software to monitor/track all user activities within Windows Network

mura naa man to cafe manager na pwde nmo ma view ang desktop sa pc. mura CafeSuite toy name. and concerning the keyloggers, i really wont recommend to you na imo nang i install. its too powerful...

sniffers...u can see usnames and pwds...

PRTG ra ako hibawan its a network traffic grapher.

hmmm.. naa to software na makahibaw kung unsa site imo gi view then ang badnwidth na nagamit.. pro dli xa remote desktop viewer... try sa nako ask ako friend kay mao man gamit sa ila company...

10.    Advertisement