Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default job-related LOW BACK PAIN

hi istoryans? who among you here suffer from Low Back Pain due to your job like those who are working in a call center or others that require prolonged hours of sitting? please share your problems related to this topic. thanks

Ako! i used to be active in rugby football for a year before starting working in a call center, I have been working now in a call center for nearly 3 years(of course dili sad pariha nga company.. hehehe!) and I currently have a lower back pain problem. wala pajud ko nag pa check ani sad nuon. I do not believe this is because of my sports but really started when i worked in a call center.

usually sitting for a long period of time causes low back pain due to bad posture e.g. slouching,so it is encourage to stand and stretch every ten minutes to prevent LBP and if you are suffering from it try putting a small pillow at the small of your back while sitting to promote a straight back...

i sit 9 hours a day at work facing my computer... i have lower back pains now... what i do is stand and stretch every now and then...

Blog Entries
    kun manglaba sad ka mag suffer sad kag lo back pain...

ako sad, sakit kaau mag cge ug lingkod sa 8 hours nga work. nya mag-atubang sa computer, sakit sa likod sakit pa jud sa mata

Thanks for sharing your LBP problems here guys, do really need it for my thesis! back-up lang ni bah. hehe..

I'll soon post some LBP remedies and see if they work for you.

mka cause jd ug pain if 1 lng ang position ang gibuhat for a long period of time

me too...bcoz sa gym..lifting heavyweights...if mu action cya hu-ot in the end of the week, ill go to a masage parlor para mu relax..

i have upper back pains, unsa solution ani?
    ako cge lang ko massage pro dili gihapon mawala...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast