Default switch to Galaxy S5 fom Lumia 820?

I am getting frustrated with my current phone, Nokia Lumia 820, which is very slow and tough to hold a charge after say 2 years of use with it. I planned to buy a new replacement battery from mpj, but one of my friend suggest for an upgrading. I honestly feel tired of dealing with Windows phone so thinking of new Android phone, probably a new S5. Whether it's sensible?
    Is it difficult for a total Windows phone user to accommodate Android OS?

Quote Originally Posted by maggiepig View Post
    I am getting frustrated with my current phone, Nokia Lumia 820, which is very slow and tough to hold a charge after say 2 years of use with it. I planned to buy a new replacement battery from mpj, but one of my friend suggest for an upgrading. I honestly feel tired of dealing with Windows phone so thinking of new Android phone, probably a new S5. Whether it's sensible?
    Is it difficult for a total Windows phone user to accommodate Android OS?
    I don't think so, I got both windows phone and android, both have their pros and cons, my windows phone has superb battery life, pero I don't think grabe and learning curve sa android, you'll find it more convenient coming from windows phone, pero mga effects ug transitions mas lingaw ang windows phone less customization lng..
    Last edited by Yazbuh; 03-29-2014 at 02:22 AM.

I think you'll quickly got used to the Android OS.

It should be a good upgrade!

Good decision. Maybe pwede ra sad s4 kay specs wise duol ra sila pero sa features kay nindut gyud s5.

I thought I would have to get used to if for a couple weeks, but nope, less than 2 days.

Did you change already? I am also considering switching to the samsung s5 as well...the price is still high but with all the features we are getting, it should be worth it. I am so tired with my phone now it is super slow. How did you cope with the system changes and everything? do share!

just wait for S5 Prime

Just checked that out! If the rumors are true, then it should be worth the wait! Thank you for the suggestion darkwing.

10.    Advertisement