Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default threads that are just plain retarded...

so why do people here still post in this kind of threads?
    tell the person above your 1st impression

favorite color a pen

dear diary

color of your shirt

check your name

celebrating a birthday meaningfully

gwapa or nindot body

nahan ka imo cellphone number?

i mean, this kind of threads are just stupid, if you look at it in an oberservers point of view, you can tell that there really is no discussion going on, its just a way for people to accumulate posts by posting some random bullshit.

i understand that its fun in the first few posts, but after a hundred, its like looking at a pile of never ending garbage, people just post without contributing something intelligent in the thread, even though the thread is not knowledgeable in the first place, they just post because they can without thinking of the relevance of their posts.

General Discussion should be a place for discussions, not your personal blog, not a poll of your favorite color, what you want to say to the person above you, if you like your cellphone number. Its like people who started this thread are a bunch of 12 year olds.

post if you have something to say in the matter, not because you have tosay something.

Everybody is free to post any informative or lame threads or what you said as "stupid." We don't care if it’s a stupid thread or not as long as it follow forum rules. Anyway, threads that don’t catch any attention will eventually die or be placed behind other threads.
    Anyway, as what I’ve known, the only “useless” information is “lie.” You can still learn something from lame threads.

Let’s respect each other.

@jonmlas: very well said...

@TS: 4 words for you "mind your own business"

and what do you think your thread is all about?
    General Discussion should be a place for discussions, not your personal blog, not a poll of your favorite color, what you want to say to the person above you, if you like your cellphone number. Its like people who started this thread are a bunch of 12 year olds.
    magbuot ba sa forum rules?ikaw nlang kaha puli ni boss beor...

i mean, this kind of threads are just stupid, if you look at it in an oberservers point of view, you can tell that there really is no discussion going on, its just a way for people to accumulate posts by posting some random bullshit.
    and do you even read rules? cursing is not allowed here bro...tsk tsk tsk
    Last edited by elaimakulai; 05-12-2009 at 03:40 AM.

General Discussions is somewhat a off topic discussion, chit chat for the masses. A commonplace hook message board with discussion covering a highly far reaching range of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by jonmlas View Post
    Everybody is free to post any informative or lame threads or what you said as "stupid." We don't care if it’s a stupid thread or not as long as it follow forum rules. Anyway, threads that don’t catch any attention will eventually die or be placed behind other threads.
    Anyway, as what I’ve known, the only “useless” information is “lie.” You can still learn something from lame threads.

Let’s respect each other.

tumpak jud ka bai...istorya gani...more than just talk

this board used to be named "General Chitchat".

AFAIK, there is no rule that prohibits a member from posting threads such as those mentioned above.

also, you are more than free to ignore the garbage. if i were you, i'd stop worrying about it and move on with life.

life is wonderful---let's all be happy.

bag-o pa gani mao dayon ang gi-himo nga topic...tsk,tsk

or basin laing account ni sa existing na na forumer...mods, please investigate~

Blog Entries
    hahaha basin mao ning usa ka istorya nga gi initan sa mga mods kay hambugiro...

Quote Originally Posted by joshua259 View Post
    hahaha basin mao ning usa ka istorya nga gi initan sa mga mods kay hambugiro...
    OT: hahaha i think mao ni cya...katong nag post ug car nga dili iyaha...
    ang masuya ma deadz lelz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elaimakulai View Post
    OT: hahaha i think mao ni cya...katong nag post ug car nga dili iyaha...
    ang masuya ma deadz lelz
    hahaha wala ta kahibaw kay mura mani siya og dako kaayo og kalagot sa mga tao sa istorya... bisan ang mga lingaw2x nga thread nga pwede siya dili mo apil initan man...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast