View Poll Results: Uyon ba mi ibalik ang death penalty?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uyon

195 82.28%
  • Dili uyon

42 17.72%
Page 1 of 78 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: Reinstate Death Penalty?

Just to settle an old issue. Pls. vote according to your own personal view. And it would really help if you can also explain why. Thanks

Default Re: DEATH PENALTY

Yes I am for DEATH PENALTY . Pero sa judicial system we do have in the Philippines , NO TO DEATH PENALTY !!! But I am really for DEATH PENALTY ... kalaki lang is daghan mabitay na inosente .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

I am for the death penalty, especially the heinous crimes. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

yes..but only for those persons that are really proven guilty of crimes beyond reasonable doubt..

I'm against death penalty. Only the Lord has the right to take away a person's life. Life imprisonment na lang or at least jail him/her 'til he/she reaches 70 years old.

I'm against death penalty...unya ra akong rason ha kay trabaho sa ko...ehehehehehe

yes for dealth penalty, but only for hardened criminals like serial rapists and murderers. kuyaw na basin maka eskapo pa . . .

Quote Originally Posted by my_pet_monster
    I'm against death penalty. Only the Lord has the right to take away a person's life. Life imprisonment na lang or at least jail him/her 'til he/she reaches 70 years old.
    sakto ka pero we have Law that we need to abide here on earth and penalties if maka sala ta. even God has his punishment to those people nga naka sala. YES d-i ko to death penalty

BURN THE WITCHES!!!!

yes........people do believed that if they will do such crime, they will be punished by that kind of punishment...
    and i guess they deserved it .....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 78 123411 ... LastLast