Default How can I transfer a "text document" from PC to my samsung GT-S3353 phone

maayung adlaw/gabie mga bai ^^
    first of all wa ko khibaw kung ari gyud ba angay e post akng thread kay wa man koy lain ma kit-an
    _______
    mga bai unsaon diay pag transfer og "text document" from PC to my phone
    for short unsa diay ang file type sa text document (memo) sa phone ?
    kay ako copy ang text document sa amng PC nya ge paste sa memory card sa akng phone pero di ma open ang file kay "unsupported format" (dili mabasa ang file)

here's a pic of my phone

or basin pareha rba na ang file type sa text document for all phones ..... not sure
    importante lang gyud kaayu mga bai
    advanced thanks ^^

Default Re: How can I transfer a "text document" from PC to my samsung GT-S3353 phone

Hello Friends,

Carphone warehouse exchanged 3 samsung chat handsets for me because none of them could open pdf, ppt. doc, txt, xls formats as is calimed in page 57 of the user manual. (if you search on the web one of the users from India has actually scanned and uploaded the page for reference). The samsung service center in Angel (london) has failed to resolve the issue and Samsung themselves have not been able to give a solution yet to the service center. The service center has now returned my handset without resolving the issue. Is samsung making a false calim here and people who do not tend to use this phone for such a purpose are letting it go? Can any of the millions of samsung chat user confirm if they can open the above file formats on Samsung chat 3350.

Thanks and Regards
    Steven Arnold

Hp Proliant Ml370

Default Re: How can I transfer a "text document" from PC to my samsung GT-S3353 phone

up up up ......

just install office suite.

if for viewing lang sa phone, convert to pdf then export to jpeg..

Install office suite, i think its in samsung apps

7.    Advertisement