Default Please share some Rules and Guidelines for Photography Contest

Hi. I am planning to have a photography contest open for all, this is in connection with my work. Can anyone please share as to what the rules and guidelines should be especially if its open to all...i mean amateur and professionals alike.

This is a bit urgent...please HELP!

No signatures and watermarks....

consult the pros here like pnoize.

i hope this is not another photo farm.

thats why i posted it here in istorya because i know there are a lot here that knows about it more. This is not a photo farm...sorry though i don't know what that means.

I am currently finalizing the details for the contest so i guess i will just post it here for corrections and suggestions and probably anyone who is interested to join may do so. This is more of a wildlife photography and conservation as one of the themes. Though we are still trying to come with a nice theme at the moment.

for those of you who have been to Crocolandia since the time it was first opened until the present which will be 8 years in January, we wanted to have a photo contest that would showcase how it has grown thru the years and how it became a part of someone's life....seeing that thru the pictures they have taken during their visits. And having our animals pictured in a beautiful and artistic way

I would definitely welcome any suggestions from the pros...thanks

^^

pila ang prize? daghan au ko photographs sa mga lazy alligigators sa crocolandia

thats good to know. actually wala pa namo mafinalize ang mga contest pero please andama nalng daan imo pics coz we are going to post the contest here is Istorya bitaw for those photographers who might want to join

contest hmmmmmm...... finalize lang pud unsa jud imu theme...... para ma clear......hihihihih

9.    Advertisement