Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Stellar - 35K Compensation package (5am-1:30pm shift)

Stellar is still in need of Communication Assistants

35K Compensation package (30k basic + 5k allowance)

You can also get more moola on your pockets with the company's PROFIT SHARING initiative... and that's on top of your basic!

• Attendance and Accuracy is ALL that you need to pass your scorecard (NO AHT, FCR, CSAT etc.)
    • Only 1 shift at the moment (5am-1:30pm) kay gamay paman lang
    • NO complicated tools. The task only requires 2 tools, Dragon and IE... yeah that's just it.
    • NO Typing involved. You will rarely touch your keyboard. You can bring your yoyo, nerf gun or rubik's cube para dili ma bore imong kamot
    • The job is literally STRESS FREE. You DON'T have to sell. You DON'T have to explain a customer's bill, the policy or anything. You DON'T have to deal with irate customers. You DON'T have to meet a quota. Most of your brain power would still be intact at the end of the shift so you can use it for something else

View this link to have an understanding of what the job is like --> https://www.facebook.com/Communicati...9470448252756/

THE SCREENING PROCESS IS VERY STRINGENT - Comprehension, Enunciation and Vocabulary is key

They've screened approximately 2,000++ applicants and there's still just around 30 of us including the trainees. That's why you NEED to be prepped to increase your chances. You could be a native American and you still wouldn't pass without proper preparation. Having said that, let me go ahead and prep you

PM your Mobile#, Landline# or Skype ID and your preferred time, so we can discuss this further. I have a tight schedule so I might not be able to respond right away, so just be patient I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Good afternoon!

hi... i have a scheduled interview next monday.. can you help me prepare? im so clueless. Kate said there will be 3 interviews and a test. my skype id is katt.mey i hope to hear from u.
    Last edited by kattmey; 03-15-2017 at 08:18 AM. Reason: too long

Quote Originally Posted by kattmey View Post
    hi... i have a scheduled interview next monday.. can you help me prepare? im so clueless. Kate said there will be 3 interviews and a test. my skype id is katt.mey i hope to hear from u.
    Sorry I haven't been able to respond as quickly as I should... medyo tight gyud akong schedule karon. Humana ka ug interview?

Good evening All

Good afternoon Ubec!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Is this still up? Nag inquire ko ini sa number shared sa laing site wala may mutubag/txt back. I'll just PM my skype name in a while.

hello sir i pm'ed you already sir i dont know if you received it or not since its not showing on my inbox xD or i just dont know how to use this forum xD

Good afternoon Istorya! Happy 422 XD smokewitheveryday

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast