Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SilverStone Temjin TJ11 case production model hands-on

Today we spent some time with Tony Ou from SilverStone Technology at their Taipei based headquarters where we got some quality time with a production and shipping version of the recently released Temjin TJ11 case.

If our numbers are correct, this is the eighth case in the Temjin series of cases. The first Temjin case, the TJ05, was first developed back in 2005, and since then each new revision over the years has improved by developing new ideas and additions. Kept are the most popular features from previous models and they are added to the latest version. And that makes perfect logical sense to me.

The TJ11 was recently showcased at CES in Las Vegas by the crew at SilverStone, but the version you may have already seen covered there was of a early and non-finished sample. In the video above you get a look at the mighty all aluminum 21kg gross weighted monster in all its glory. Thanks goes out to Tony for his time this afternoon for introducing their latest product to readers. Distributed by Tubemogul.

YouTube - SilverStone Temjin TJ11 case production model hands-on

Looks great, first Silverstone casing I liked!

Around how much is the price tag for this, 20k ?

ana si tony sa last part MSRP of 590, pro basin sayup ako dungog hinay kaaug tingog

Oist nice .... maytag naay SE ani. hehe

The TJ11 will be available here in Cebu this coming March. The SRP is around 29K..We will be accepting reservations soon (first come first serve basis). just PM me for those interested..

Last edited by fineupgrades; 01-28-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    nice case. i like the cooling system for air-cooled. lots of things nga dili na angay e customize.

Kuyawang Coco Martin, nag-endorse namag TJ11

21kg, no big. I'll take this as my LAN Party case. I'll bring a travel bag with me

Nice case! First time i saw d prototype last year..kaingon kog gudbye hafx! Too expensive tho.

Ang ghuwat na case, g gnahan since nakita nq iyang prototype last year. Same structure sa Raven 2 but cooler thou. Ouchness lang ang price XD

tj11 my idol case

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast