Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Meniers Disease Support Group Philippines ( Cebu Chapter )

Hi istoryans,

Info:

Meniere’s disease is a disorder of the inner ear that causes extreme dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), a full feeling in the ear, and intermittent hearing loss. It is reported to affect 0.2% of the
    population, and can begin at any age. There is no cure. Living with Meniere’s can have a huge impact on an individual’s quality of life, affect their ability to work, and affect family relationships.

Not only is there no cure, but there is no definite consensus on what causes it.

Pls. if you know someone who has Meniers disease ( friends, relatives, etc.) pls. help us join the support group.

Meniers Disease Support Group Philippines ( Cebu Chapter )

feel free to post your concerns..

facebook :

Welcome to Facebook

thank you

former rep. cuenco has this disease...

Pls. if you know someone who has Meniers disease ( friends, relatives, etc.) pls. help us join the support group.

facebook :

thank you

. if you know someone who has Meniers disease ( friends, relatives, etc.) pls. help us join the support group.

facebook :

thank you

i have that and been to different eent doctors..namely Dr. Arcenas, Dr. Gary Rivera and Dr. Ferraren..dugay pud to ako which started dec 1997 and lipong primi..on and off cya..last year morag na arang2x,.galibog ko coz at first Dr. pek Eng Lim told me i have menieres,took stugeron forte as needed and lately lang,as last year that Dr. Gary Rivera told me i had migraine and prescribed to me sibellium for a month and nawa jud lipong and nausea nako..case to case basis rapud na

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    i have that and been to different eent doctors..namely Dr. Arcenas, Dr. Gary Rivera and Dr. Ferraren..dugay pud to ako which started dec 1997 and lipong primi..on and off cya..last year morag na arang2x,.galibog ko coz at first Dr. pek Eng Lim told me i have menieres,took stugeron forte as needed and lately lang,as last year that Dr. Gary Rivera told me i had migraine and prescribed to me sibellium for a month and nawa jud lipong and nausea nako..case to case basis rapud na
    how did you know that you have meniers disease? have you tried VNG test? unfortunately... i have gaze nystagmus ( involuntary rapid eye movement ) eyes beating from left to right which indicates balance disorder... and also i have tinnitus ( ringing of the ear) and i also experience extreme dizziness..

the disease of mine started last year 2009 .. during my work in the office i get extremely dizzy.. i dnt know at first i came to learn that it was meniers disease ...

ENT doctors: Dr. Amparado and Dr. Roman Cruz

based on there findings on me, it was

Meniers Diseases..

this is a huge impact on my daily life.. i could not harly walk..coz im having extreme dizziness.. i have

to lie down for several hours to feel better.. i dnt have medicine with this..coz it has no cure, but

there medicine that aleviates meniers symptoms..

i had done also with MRI but the result is Ok.. my problem is in my vestibular system..

pls join us in facebook

and also dont forget to share your experience with us

pls. dont forget to write something in the wall on facebook thanks...

pls. help support meniers group....

pls join us in facebook account thank you

pls join us in facebook account thank you

pls join us in facebook account thank you heres the link

Menier's Disease Support Group Philippines ( Cebu Chapter ) | Facebook

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast