Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Default Netbooks like Asus Eeepc, MSI, Lenovo, Acer, HP, Dell & etc

Hello everyone!
    I would like to invite you all to visit & become a member of netbooks-ph.net or eeeph.com (sister forum) This forum are for netbook lover's like asus eee pc, msi wind, hp mininote, lenovo, dell, acer & blue, etc. Those who have doubts, questions, curious regarding any netbooks or any ultramoble pc just do visit there & we have experts & experienced admins & members who are willing to help & give you advise. Sharing experiences & knowledge of netbooks like hardwares, softwares, desktops & even to spice up the looks of your netbooks.....accessories we have them there. Other threads like mobile phones, photography, foods, motoring & travels named it and we have them there.

So everyone is welcome to become a member of Netbooks Philippines.

Try to search in google the forum and you'll find it there that netbooks Philippines its on top of the list. Meaning Netbooks Philippines is number one in rank.

See you there guys!
    Last edited by pingolluz; 10-26-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Insert Image

Anyone who has netbooks there can join this thread.

Any cebuano's there using netbooks? pls share here....

Three Reasons Why Netbooks Just Aren't Good Enough

he debate about Netbooks, which are very small and very cheap laptop devices, is beginning to heat up. The category is only about a year old but sales are expected to top 5 million this year.

Lots of people think Netbooks are the next big volume market because they allow people who previously couldn’t afford computers to own one. People got so bullish on the devices that sales projections reached 50 million units by 2012.

I’ve had a chance to test many of the units, though, and I can say that the promise is much bigger than the payoff. Perhaps that’s why Intel is rethinking whether the devices are as great as everyone’s expectations.

A typical Netbook has a 7 inch screen, an Intel Atom or Via Nano processor, a solid state (flash) hard drive and a keyboard that’s 80-85% standard size. Most have Wifi. Some have other bells and whistles like bluetooth, a camera, etc.

I find Netbooks unusable for three reasons: they’re underpowered as PCs, the screen is too small for web surfing, and the keyboard is so small that effective typing is impossible.

The basic problem as I see it: Netbooks are designed to appeal to two very different markets - the price sensitive and the size sensitive. The two are really mutually exclusive.

Click link to read more: http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/11/29/three-reasons-why-netbooks-just-arent-good-enough/

7 Tools To Make Your WinXP Netbook Shine

Netbooks are hot sellers, even in a down economy, due to their low price compared to other laptops, and a lot of consumers are picking up netbooks with Windows XP. Even though it’s getting a little long in the tooth, it runs them just fine. The advantage that netbooks have in running Windows XP is that it’s a mature operating system, and as such there are a lot of useful free utilities that can make for a productive environment.

There are utilities that will make sure you have the important files from your desktop computer on your netbook and others to help get around any of the compromises using a small computer sticks you with. We’ve looked at a lot of netbooks, and here are our seven must-have utilities for netbooks running Windows XP.

Here's more
    7 Tools To Make Your WinXP Netbook Shine

Happy New Year istoryan's!

Blog Entries
    im using a lenovo s10. but it kinda lags, how do i make it run faster?
    can i hake it run faster if i switch it over to vista? as i heard comments from other that netbooks running on xp (as my netbook is), kinda drags your pc slow...

Bro are you still using a 1 gd ram? I suggest upgrade it to 2gd ram it could run fast bro.

Happy New Year!

pwede ang redfox wizbook 1020 ani?

Netbooks are for children. PERIOD

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast