Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb l- HELP! I HAVE A PLAN BUT NO SUPPORT FROM FAMILY-l

ey guyz gud day.
    i have a problem here hope u can help me out and suggest me whats d best thing to do to materialyz
    and realyz my plan. you see at present we are residing along the road in one of the progressive brgys.
    here in our place. the place is getting more and more commercialized, the fact that its just along the
    road. also, its gettng noiser w/c makes the place not conducive for residence anymore- i believe-. w/c
    also contributed to my "disliking" of our place.
    now i had a plan. -to transfer residence and place our recent residence property for lease-. i told my mom and dad bout this but theyre not bein cooperative and theyre not giving any support to my plan.
    i told them we can tie-up w/ d ppl we know-like my tita abroad-to get financial assistance in building
    a new house in our proposed new residence and the income of our "for lease property" will be given to
    my tita for payment of debt.-talkng about strategy here.-
    my mom is still not convinced about it and pays no mind on me.

my problem is, how can i convince my family to approve my plan.?
    how can i materialize my plan and realize my vision?
    what are better ways to get financial support?
    pls help me out here guyz. need ur ideas and suggestions pls.
    thanks in advance.

bro zapanta,

para nako, for every venture, ang cooperation and support sa immediate family is very important jud.
    try to understand kung nganong dili jud sila mo-support sa imo idea.
    basin mas naa silay punto kaysa nimo

or ....
    if naa ka support from your relatives abroad, why not buy or lease nalang a property then sub-lease pa jud nimo.

sige... goodluck !

bro mrs jack has a point,
    i believe ds property is from ur parents so they have d full right on where to use their property..
    if u intend to push w/ what u plan, do it on your own property.

and also if u can start a business without owing something from somebody..that would be very best.

i could relate to ds since i formerly asked my parents to mortgage their lot for me to have a capital to start the business and pay the 3 months rent for the office...
    i convinced them...they wont let go..but i totally understand them..

then d perfect time comes, i had my business without owing anything from somebody...
    not even from my parents.. so i guess business is all about perfect time as well and not getting too much into compromises.

Quote Originally Posted by zapantalambda View Post
    ey guyz gud day.
    i have a problem here hope u can help me out and suggest me whats d best thing to do to materialyz
    and realyz my plan. you see at present we are residing along the road in one of the progressive brgys.
    here in our place. the place is getting more and more commercialized, the fact that its just along the
    road. also, its gettng noiser w/c makes the place not conducive for residence anymore- i believe-. w/c
    now i had a plan. -to transfer residence and place our recent residence property for lease-. i told my mom and dad bout this but theyre not bein cooperative and theyre not giving any support to my plan.
    i told them we can tie-up w/ d ppl we know-like my tita abroad-to get financial assistance in building
    a new house in our proposed new residence and the income of our "for lease property" will be given to

thanks in advance.

they are right, u can comprise your parents property and your titas money.

its better that u save some money or loan for a house for yourself, in that case the house is will be solely yours and your parents has their own house that they kept for several years.

although parents house is old, but their memories will always be like yesterday...

soon you will understand that... me too want to demolish my old house and build a newer concrete one but sometimes it would not be the greatest idea, there are people that treasure what they already have..

bay parehas ta ug sitwasyon sa una. Sa balay wa tay mahimu kay ila na ug daku na sentimental value sa ila and I respected that. Sa business bay... don't expect anyone to do it for you, if you think jd na it's a great idea then find a way and do it.

don't make things rush bro.. your parents may have reasons which you may not consider... financing your plans thru outside your means is quite risky... markets nowadays are fragile and volatile... better study your plans more, take time to build a good foundation on it..

Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    don't make things rush bro.. your parents may have reasons which you may not consider... financing your plans thru outside your means is quite risky... markets nowadays are fragile and volatile... better study your plans more, take time to build a good foundation on it..
    bitaw2 sakto jud si optimusprime bro. don't rush lng jud. the right time will come.

the problem is not "how to convince your family"

the problem is "how to convince yourself to let go of your plans/strategy/vision"

there are many ways to make your own money, own your own home etc. without risking the property your parents built with their hard labor.

good luck.

thanks sa PM bro...

your intentions are great...

... the recommendations sa atong mga kaubang istoryans (if you sincerely weigh it)
    are more than enough for you to make a smart decision ... i have nothing to add...

kung sa tagalog pa "kung hindi ukol, di bubukol."

or kung sa bisaya pa " ayaw pugsa kay mu-dugo" (im just trying to lighten things up)

Quote Originally Posted by zapantalambda View Post
    ey guyz gud day.

thanks in advance.

ey guyz...
    i was quite surprised to read all ur msgs. all comments have sense.
    maybe u got points in ur suggestions.
    maybe bcoz they treasure this place eventhough i dont lyk this place anymore.
    and i may not understand it for now.
    and i realize "why would i intend to for lease sumthn i dont own".
    though ka2 akoa suggestions ra2. w/c i thnk is the best thing to do.
    but wats best for me, may not b to my parents.

g lng mga guyz, i'll just b patient.
    sumthng great awaits to those who wait.

anyways, nice one guyz.
    thanks for all of ur sensible suggestions..... ^__^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast