Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nike Air Jordan 11 "BRED" size10. RUSH!!!

Nike Air Jordan 11 "BRED" size10. Black&Red ORIGINAL!!! this is NOT a copy or something like that.
    walay hilis! walay garas! sole condition is 98%!!!
    This was bought in the States. Played with it 2-3 times in wood hardcourt gyms only. Gamit lang pang suroy...
    selling for 5k slightly negotiable. Original price was $189.00. This is a collector!.
    For faster transaction please contact 09173082824.

Can't post actual pics since I lost the usb cable of my camera. but you are welcome to see the shoes or we can do meet ups.

RFS: for emergency funds.

reference pics:

This is a guide if your AIR JORDAN 11s FAKE or NOT... (This is for those people who are very meticulous and to those who doesn't know.)

Everyone knows the “sneakerhead” with the fake Jordans. But then there are some fakes that are very hard to tell if they are real or not. Everyone knows the easiest way to check the authenticity is checking the box, but what if you don’t have the box? Or what if you just want to know if your friend’s are real or fake? You won’t have the box.. So here are just a few tips to point out fake Air Jordan XI’s without the box.

1. Colorways you’ve never heard of?

If you see a colorway that you’ve never seen or even heard of, most likely their kicks are fake. But be careful, there are a few samples of the Air Jordan XI with only a few produced, so before you make any decisions look up the colorway or even check some other hints that could show you they’re fake. But if you see an orange and purple colorway or an orange and white colorway of the Air Jordan XI, you know they’re fake.

2. Check the carbon fiber.

If you have the actual shoe in your hand, check the carbon fiber on the outsole. Real carbon fiber will be strong. Press in on the carbon fiber, if it presses in at all, it is most likely fake. Real carbon fiber needs to be strong to hold your body weight. On fakes, the carbon fiber is also usually painted on. To test it, try scratching the fiber, if it scratches off, they’re definitely fake.

3. Number 23 on heel.

As you can see on the right authentic shoe, the 23 on the heel should NOT be touching. If the 2 is touching the 3, THEY ARE FAKE. You should be able to see the space in between the 2 and 3. You should be able to make out the 23.

4. Where the Air Jordan logo is located on the tongue.

This is another very obvious sign that your kicks or their kicks are fake. The Air Jordan logo on the tongue should be in the third lace hole. Most fakes are in the fourth or second lace hole. This is a major sign of fake Jordan XI’s.

5. Patent leather.

Some really nice fakes you’ll need to have the actual shoe in hand to check the patent leather quality. On real Air Jordan XI’s, the leather on the toe box will be smooth with no bumps. On the otherhand, a pair of fakes will have uneven leather and bumps throughout. You may not be able to tell by looks, but feel the shoe and you’ll definitely know.

6. Uneven stitching.

Air Jordan shoes are made with the highest quality. If you see a pair of Jordan’s where the stitching is all uneven and loose, they’re most likely fake. The stitching on real Air Jordan XI’s are close together and very even.

7. Check the Jumpman logo.

On the OG XI’s, the jumpman is VERY high quality and doesn’t even look stitched in. You most likely won’t be seeing an OG version of the Air Jordan XI though. In the retro’s, the Jumpman is stitched in the shoe, like a patch. In fake Jordan XI’s, the Jumpman will most likely not have a full body. Maybe fingers missing, or even the whole body would be deformed. The Jumpman should also be positioned correctly. The basketball in the Jumpman logo should be positioned in the space between the 2 and the 3.

8. Stitching on the heel.

If you have the shoe in hand, check the stitching on the heel. With real Jordan XI’s, the stitching between the 23 patch and the leather will probably not be visible. If your kicks are fake, you will see the stitching and it will not be even.

9. Where the patent leather is positioned.

The patent leather will be positioned perfectly on a pair of real Jordan XI’s. With fake ones, the leather will usually be positioned too high or too low.

10. The back.

Real Jordan XI’s will have a pointed back, where the icy sole meets the midsole. Fake Jordan XI’s will be rounded out. You’ll also notice from the back that the fake’s are usually shorter than the real thing’s. The quality of the real Jordan’s will also be a LOT better than those of the fake’s.

Please refer to this link: Guide: Are Your Air Jordan 11s FAKE? | KicksOnFire

So with this... actual pics doesn't do justice at all. You need to come and see it for yourself...you can even feel the difference.
    Last edited by tanya_dyosa; 12-21-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: add to description

pm me last price?

saw this shoes last nice. yes indeed nice pa sya.. up for u bro..

Thanks bro! Just let me know.

pwede post actual shoes nmo bro

I'm sorry but I can't find the USB cable sa ako camera. We can meet up if you want so you can see the shoes. Just let me know. Thanks!

na-a pa ni cyay karton? ....Pm me sa imong last price bro....

loc. nmo bro? with box pa ni?
    PM me dw lst price f naa pa? TIA!

is this still available?

nwala lge ang pics ani brad?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast