Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default COMPLICATED relationship between a man with two women...

I have boyfriend who used to have a live-in partner for a very long time. They have an 8 year old son. Although we're in a relationship for not quite long, they're still living together at his family's house. Of course I trust him, but trusting is not enough knowing that anything is possible to happen. It's not new to me since we used to be friends before we decided to be in a relationship. We've already talked about this but I always don't get his opinion. I know he's scared coz every parent wants to keep their child, I could understand that. But the thing is, he doesn't have enough courage to talk to his ex personally about our relationship, about me, about him, about everything. His ex knows that he's seeing someone of course. (Maybe she just doesn't want to leave the place). That's where I get my tantrums over him. I begin to stop communicating him without giving him reason WHY, I tend to be moody giving him the sign that I'd mad at him. Maybe men and women do really have different thinking. I tend to be paranoid whenever he's at his home. I can't even talk to my parents everything about what's going on, though they know partly. I respect his opinion as well as his ex's privacy. In my opinion, they're both waiting for the right time to talk about this. I can't blame this ex if she's still living at his place, coz maybe she's also waiting for my bf to make a move.

LISURA LAGI...
    kung kamo ako...
    unsa inyo buhaton?

kung kamo ang LAKI..
    unsa inyo buhaton?

kung kamo ang EX,
    unsa inyo buhaton?

ang gulo...

mao ra jud na ako ma sulti

one question, is he worth it? because I'm sure moabot ang panahon when you will put your foot down and demand nga he'll come clean to everybody nga you're together. are you sure ikaw jud ang pili.on? remember that you are the "third party" ani nga sitwasyon.

he chooses to be conflicted. most people are conflicted even if they know the answer.
    that's not being conflicted. that's greed.

i'm sure he might want a part of something he must dispose of (which is either ikaw or ang ex)
    even if he knows that he can't have it all.

it's your call: magpabilin ka and keep up with this setup or you leave that guy for good. take note na mas naay leverage ang ex kumpara nimo, which is ilang anak.

good luck! lol

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    he chooses to be conflicted. most people are conflicted even if they know the answer.
    that's not being conflicted. that's greed.

i'm sure he might want a part of something he must dispose of (which is either ikaw or ang ex)
    even if he knows that he can't have it all.

it's your call: magpabilin ka and keep up with this setup or you leave that guy for good. take note na mas naay leverage ang ex kumpara nimo, which is ilang anak.

good luck! lol
    resident love guru na ka sa istorya.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze_007 View Post
    resident love guru na ka sa istorya.
    di man pud boss. lol. applicable man sya sa laing aspects sa lyp maong ma-relate sab ani nga sugilanon nya.

Makanta nlng ta ug torn between two lovers..

why not just leave that complicated relationship and find one that is not complicated.

get a 'clean guy' because you deserve a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by keikoyoon View Post
    I have boyfriend who used to have a live-in partner for a very long time. They have an 8 year old son. Although we're in a relationship for not quite long, they're still living together at his family's house. Of course I trust him, but trusting is not enough knowing that anything is possible to happen. It's not new to me since we used to be friends before we decided to be in a relationship. We've already talked about this but I always don't get his opinion. I know he's scared coz every parent wants to keep their child, I could understand that. But the thing is, he doesn't have enough courage to talk to his ex personally about our relationship, about me, about him, about everything. His ex knows that he's seeing someone of course. (Maybe she just doesn't want to leave the place). That's where I get my tantrums over him. I begin to stop communicating him without giving him reason WHY, I tend to be moody giving him the sign that I'd mad at him. Maybe men and women do really have different thinking. I tend to be paranoid whenever he's at his home. I can't even talk to my parents everything about what's going on, though they know partly. I respect his opinion as well as his ex's privacy. In my opinion, they're both waiting for the right time to talk about this. I can't blame this ex if she's still living at his place, coz maybe she's also waiting for my bf to make a move.

LISURA LAGI...
    kung kamo ako...
    unsa inyo buhaton?

kung kamo ang LAKI..
    unsa inyo buhaton?

kung kamo ang EX,
    unsa inyo buhaton?
    IMHO, do not think too much about it since you are not yet married and don't have kids yet -- meaning, no commitment yet.
    IMHO, just go with the flow and keep yourself busy. Do longer hours at work. Have a business or a sideline. Have time with your family and your young relatives. Make your time be occupied with work for the moment.

This is my opinion though. You know yourself better. You know what is best. Whatever you decide about that matter, I'm confident it is the best decision you make.

Blog Entries
    just make the right decision

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast