Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What are the ways and means sa mga guys if they like a certain girl?

post all the ways and means...
    these will help girls not to assume much...

Default Re: What are the ways and means sa mga guys if they like a certain girl?

she doesnt need to assume.
    she will know coz i'l really approach her.
    if i like a girl, i will surely keep in touch....maglikay2x galing ko, meaning she's not my type.

Default Re: What are the ways and means sa mga guys if they like a certain girl?

sige patagad... mo ask asa ka padung if magkita mo then kuyugan ka if pwede... mo take ug time para mo greet or mo storya... sige pasiplat nya mo smile if maka eye contact... i think thats how to tell that i like a girl...

If i like a girl,magblinkblink ako eyes...first i will approach her and make friends with her then invite her to go on a date and after that i will express what i feel for her.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Personally, I give gifts.. mostly my artwork of any kind.. and for no particular reason.

Quote Originally Posted by fara
    If i like a girl,magblinkblink ako eyes...first i will approach her and make friends with her then invite her to go on a date and after that i will express what i feel for her.
    hala kuyawa ba aning mag-blink2x hehehe (mura nakakaon ug sobra sa tiki/ilaga kung matod pas mga tigulang...)hahahha pagsure bro oist hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by shimiyu
    Personally, I give gifts.. mostly my artwork of any kind.. and for no particular reason.
    aaaaaa....ds s soooo sweet. :mrgreen:

i send her out love sms that i made myself.

i'll write her a love note (kunohay) ... at least makibaw siya unsa akong feeling sa iya, and para maka-set ang girl sa iyang kaugalingon nga ganahan ko sa girl....

Quote Originally Posted by neomorgatory69
    sige patagad... mo ask asa ka padung if magkita mo then kuyugan ka if pwede... mo take ug time para mo greet or mo storya... sige pasiplat nya mo smile if maka eye contact... i think thats how to tell that i like a girl...
    di ba dapat kung mag-meet ang mga eyes kay magpalikay2 dayon ug lantaw kay para medyo interesting ang dating hahahahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by kyuusai
    i send her out love sms that i made myself.
    how wud she knw na orig jud ang msg, n not jst another gpasa2x over d world? hehhe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast