Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Cebu's underground bands are better than the popular bands in Manila

there are many bands here in cebu that plays music much better than the popular bands in manila, and they also have a more
    unique and good compositions. but sad to say most cebuanos don't support them.

Default Re: cebu's underground bands are better than the popular bands in manila

sad to say gyud. manilas scene is getting boring. they all sound the same man gud.

Default Re: cebu's underground bands are better than the popular bands in manila

that is soo right.. when i was in manila, i tried checking out what's up but their bands are disappointing. wa jud ko nalingaw..
    although, naay lugar didto called saguijo [i wasnt able to watch any shows] but i heard a lot of good things about it. more on the indie,electronica,pop,goth daw manukar didto..
    when i go back, i'll definitely check it out.

mga pyter ang mga cebuano bands!

as in!

yeah.. cebu bands rawk. dunno about the manila underground though... i heard piledriver, valley of chrome and typecast and some laguna ska bands... all of em are good though.

Naa puy mga maayo sa Manila sa ila underground scene, dili lang pud sila kalusot kay ang mga mabaw-mabaw raman gyud ang
    masakyan sa kadaghanan
    Pero kung "popular bands in manila"... aw, mas maayo ang kasagaran mga taga ilawm diri kumparar nila!

true true pero daghan sad maayo didto sa ilawm kaysa "popular bands in cebu"

Hehe.. bitaw

hehehehe... yeah

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast