Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Will create software, website, mobile applications, and robot systems for your business

Hello Istoryans.

I am offering software/mobile/web/robotics development for those interested to automate and simplify their work on their business by building software, web, and mobile systems such as Inventory System, Accounting System, HR System, Payroll System, and Project Management System. I create robots to automate the manual tasks of your manufacturing business such as delivering from one location to another automatically, swarm robots for business security, automatic item locator, etc.

I offer ETERNAL maintenance and ETERNAL support depending on the project.

Please contact me at 09223510522 for more info.

I offer very cheap prices to those interested--much cheaper than hiring programming experts or freelancers.

Here is the list of some of my simple portfolios:
    • Android Visual Navigated Ball Collector Robot. A robot controlled by Android phone to capture the ball and shoot the ball to its target like a cannon. (http://bit.ly/11SsUGi).
    • Inventory System. I can let you use my Inventory System Test Site on request.
    • Personal Website for Advertisement and Promotions. I cannot show you a simple since it bears names.
    • Image Matcher. An undergrad thesis project. Its function is to match two images together and display the differences.
    • New Era Text based browser game. This is my first web project when I was still learning PHP. I do not maintain this though. (New Era).
    • ABET Syllabus Maker. This is a system that automatically creates a syllabus based on the ABET standards. This system is hosted locally on my college university so I cannot show you a sample.
    • LED Matrix Snake Game. My most memorable college project. You play a snake game on a 15x15 LED display matrix. This game is synced with snake game displayed in the monitor.
    • I was a tutor. For Hire: Offering Tutorials on Programming, Electronics, Robotics, Mathematics and School/University subjects

Please contact me at 09223510522 if interested.

Thank you.

Up for today. Contact 09223510522 if interested.

I am offering my skills and talents on programming for those interested to automate and simplify their work on their business by building software, web, and mobile systems such as Inventory System, Accounting System, HR System, Payroll System, and Project Management System. I can also create robots to automate the manual tasks of your manufacturing business such as delivering from one location to another automatically, swarm robots for business security, automatic item locator, etc.

I am offering my skills and talents on programming for those interested to automate and simplify their work on their business by building software, web, and mobile systems such as Inventory System, Accounting System, HR System, Payroll System, and Project Management System. I can also create robots to automate the manual tasks of your manufacturing business such as delivering from one location to another automatically, swarm robots for business security, automatic item locator, etc.

Eternal maintenance and eternal support depending on the project.

kuyaw na kaayo ang "eternal support ug eternal maintenance bai"...hahaha...there is a rule in programming "bug + 1"...you will be spreading yourself too thin for that.

Quote Originally Posted by silentnuker View Post
    kuyaw na kaayo ang "eternal support ug eternal maintenance bai"...hahaha...there is a rule in programming "bug + 1"...you will be spreading yourself too thin for that.
    Thanks kaau sa advice bai! But I think that will make me different from other programmers/freelancers. And maybe possible clients/customers may select me because of that. Customers will always find problems/bugs in their built system bisag dugay na nilang gamit.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast