Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default If you had the chance to choose your name, what would you have wanted to be called?

It's a fact that not all of us are sweetly named with a name we like or love to hear. Unlike Lam-ang (a character in an Ilokano epic) we didn't have the chance to choose our own name. A name which eternally imprints in our life.

If your were to choose a name, would you still stick to your name now or would you have chosen otherwise?

I love my name, it doesn't sound bantot nor baduy but I would have wanted to be named "Victoria". I feel powerful and victorious with these letters. I wish I had a second name as this.

Default Re: If you had the chance to choose your name, what would you have wanted to be calle

if given a choice, i want to be named Juan...

Default Re: If you had the chance to choose your name, what would you have wanted to be calle

mine would be Beckham......

The best damn name I have in mind,

- Jizzsus!

Cha Dae Wong... ahahahah!!

<< vito corleone

i want Pedro ky sikat naman gud daan. dali ka kaayo ka timan-an sa mga tao..

Blog Entries

para naku ang name nga "nale" mao nay akong i name kay lahi ra sa uban ug dali ra isuwat kung naay exam.

i want to changed my name to Julio

mine would be .. "Dirk"

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast