Default Web Development Firm Needed

My client from Australia is looking for a Development Firm in the Philippines. I am asking help from you guys if you have a suggestion that you can give. Like a Company Name, address and phone # or website. That would be very helpful.
    Please email it to media@businessinfomedia.com

This was posted in Odesk:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Web Development Firm Needed

Job Description

I'm looking for an established web dev team in the Philippines who can look after web development projects that my friends and clients will have from time to time. Must have
    * Great communication skills
    * Great project management and coordination skills
    * Great design skills
    * Ability to build great business sites in open source platforms such as Wordpress and Drupal
    * Proven knowledge of email systems such as Aweber
    * Be able to quickly build squeeze pages without any drama
    *Know a whole bunch of tricks for using Wordpress on larger business sites
    * Have people in your team who can also do SEO work, Link building work and social media marketing work *

Plus other skills and experience that go to making up a great team. I want to have three organizations in Ph I can suggest to my friends and clients that they talk with. At this stage, I do not want to be involved in your business - nor do I want to receive any payment from you. I just want to take the pain out of the process of people finding an established and reliable web development group they can trust. So, why the Philippines? It's mainly a time zone thing as I'm based in Australia. I'm looking for three full service firms or agencies who can provide a complete end-to-end service. If this is you and your firm, then please let me know and give examples of your work and some guidance on rates you prefer to work on please.

Skills Required:
    Wordpress, Project Management, web design, Social Media Marketing, SEO

try sa Philwebservices.com

dili pwede individual lang not firm?

@tauren_chieftain: for now we are looking for a firm but if you are an individual maybe I can recommend you to my other clients as well.
    Also, I am looking for people with programming background for other client of mine who will be coming here in the Philippines. send me a PM of your contact info and IM or your resume. We will be doing a paid trial test. I will post another here in Odesk for this opportunity too. I will edit this with the link to it.

@jeramel21: Thanks a lot. I have a friend working there, I am considering them as well. I am looking into like 6-10 company names that I can contact too. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Thanks

Default Re: Web Development Firm Needed

Nerubia Web Solutions, Inc.
    Suite 303-07, 3/F i2 Building,
    Asiatown I.T Park, Lahug,
    Cebu 6000.
    032 - 4155097, 0917 - 621 2305

Caters to: Web Development (Kohana, CodeIgniter, ZF), Flash & Flex Client applications, Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla

Default Re: Web Development Firm Needed

Thanks a lot. We have contacted several web firm in Cebu. At least there is one who have responded. Many are not looking at their contact form email maybe as I receive no responses at all.

Thanks a lot.

Mods, you may close. Thanks a lot!

7.    Advertisement