Default A Support Group for Women (empowerment by not focusing on a man! duh)

Dili ni anti-men...i just couldn't think of a better title. besides, i had to get your attention. now that you're reading, continue.

all too often women put their lives on hold for the men in their lives (or the men they hope to finally appear in their lives. uhuh)

all too often women secretly dream of being taken care of by men.

all too often women give up their power to succeed by their own sweat and brains.

all too often women give up responsibility for the self.

*The names are aliases but the confessions real.

Sarah:
    kung naa lang koy kwarta, hagbay ra ni nako siya gibuwagan oi. pero lang maglisod ko nga ako ra usa...mahadlok jud ko, murag di nako kaya. maghunahuna ko ug asa nalang ko pambayad sa balay....(and this woman is supported financially by a much older boyfriend)

Jean: Lisod kaayu ang panahon. maong ni agwanta ko niya kay para man ni sa akong future. kung makalarga na siya, at least sure na akong kaugmaon...di na ko maglisod. di pareha karon lisod kaayu....(waiting for a marriage proposal from longtime bf who is a seaman and who sees her once a year...believed to have flings here and there too. uhuh)

*this was last week and since then i thought of the need for a support group or something like that. it's not easy, never easy, but if a small ripple is all that i can cause, then it's okay with me.

SO, ladies, whether married or single or in-between, the million-dollar question is:

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE IF YOU WERE TO BE SINGLE FOR-EVAH?

an-suh!

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Support Group for Women (empowerment by not focusing on a man! duh)

oi ambot kalisod bya huna2xon anang single ta forever hehehe parehas rapud kalisod ug pangita tarong nga laki karon...bitaw with regards to ur post daghan manjud ngon ana nga cases we are not basing man whether we love the person or not its just icing sa cake ang love...deep inside women like to be take care of and as much as possible know that they will be secure in the near future mao na mas better cguro sa ladies nga dli sobra ka dependent sa usa ka laki kay lisod kun mawla how will u pick up the pieces of ur life especially kun sa financial ka nagsalig mao lisod kau na....kani lang sa hehehe

3.    Advertisement