Default Where to get CD 4 RF Online????

Asa ta maka kuha ug cd aning rf online, kay dako kau cya kung i download 1.4+ Gig... Ask ta ko f where maka get ani..........

Default Re: Where to get CD 4 RF Online????

Whats RF online??

Rising Force Online is a New MMORPG developed by CCR, its like a blend of magic ang technology. 3 races to choose from Accertia Empire, Bellato Union and Cora Holy alliance.
    Accertia Empire is the Empire of steel. all thier "Man power" is in a form of Robots or Mecha with only the brain as the living tissue. Bellato Union is like the Hobbits of LOTR, they are small and adept, they have leanred thier force magic from Cora and envied the steel bodied accretians and made thier own version called a MAU ( massive assualt unit ) Cora Holy Alliance in the other hand has abandoned all forms of techology and devoted to physical power and master of force and the use of summon ( Animus )

thats the basic intro of RF online. ako ako ray ga type ana ^__^

as for jun, maybe you can get a copy @ GeCube internet cafe since the were the host of the Cebu CLOSED BETA test. if not ask a friend for copy, LUG posted on the boards that they will give the FREE RF CD's on Dec1 pa

if your near labangon area i can burn you a copy on DVD kay its 1.3GB single file

bai i have downloaded the 1.3g na bittorrent file sa RF but when i install it the thing would say "too many patches" or some kind of that i really dont know y..
    mo work jud imo RF bai... if mo work jud ako paliton beh... mag pa burn ko nimo.. asa dapit sa labangon bai

ako nalng gi download oi kay madugay2x,pa kung mag wait ko..... almost finish na mga 80% nako...... bai... after downloading it ba try to set your time to GMT +8 Hongkong imo timezone para la naka error inig patching.. read it from the rf boards...

nah.. mao nasad na ang g kabuangan sa mga customers sa cafe ron.. Next to DOTA..

Bag-o ra man ni nag reset ato friday 6pm.. Lingaw kaayo ako bf coz he's an Accertia.. His character name is LINKA..

@ insomiac;

katipunan, lapaloma street. along the road ra.

try un-installing the game. then set your time to GMT +8 (HongKong) then re-install

ask ko balik....... na.a human nanako download nya wla man mahitabo inig click nako sa exe file... downloaded it via bittorent nya la cya mado..... ambot niingon man gud 2 nga done so after a while ako na gi install nya mura man 2g dos exe file ang installer ,, unsaon man ni.... mga 1.3+ ang file ako na download... help pls.... coz i cant install it......

nig click nimo ana it takes time to load, pero na hibongko pag install nako sa laptop sa akong sis ni diritso ug run iyang installer. sa akong PC took about 5mins nga sigi basa sa harddisk

11.    Advertisement