Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Girlfriend got mad at me for asking her why her facebook status is set to private?

Gi delete ko niya. lol. But no buwag.
    Why is she mad at me? Is she hiding something?

Ever since we got together, her facebook relationship status has been on and off.

Usahay e public. Usahay e set niya ug visible by "Only me" OR private from everyone.
    I asked her online sa chat. And its the first time i asked her this question.
    Nang luod dayun siya.

Why can this be? awkward. lol
    Last edited by jinkazama92; 11-14-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Default Re: Girlfriend got mad at me for asking her why her facebook status is set to private

if she's mad, the answer to your "why" would not be a good one ^_^...
    in short, dili siya nahan mo sulti nimo sa tubag.
    naa sya'y reason nga gitago nimo.

Default Re: Girlfriend got mad at me for asking her why her facebook status is set to private

better leave her with her fb. at least tagaan pud ug privacy inyong partner oi. ako d ko ganahan anang uban nga magshare2x sa password or manglabot sa fb sa iyang uyab. maglalis nalang hinoon. Cguro kung mahimo pa nga mo read mo sa mind sa inyong uyab inyo na buhaton. paets!

cut your gf a slack... its her personal privacy why she would set her FB account to private...

after all, she is still your gf and not your wifey yet...

she has her own world and friends to explore and so.. give her the freedom and privacy that she would like to ask (indiscreetly) from you...

if it matters to you sad.. I suggest you set your FB as private as well.. in that way.. if she tries to dig in to your life.. you can tell her that "Imo man gani g.set imoha sa private, might as well mine sad... "

Toinks. asking that question nanluod dayon? HAHA
    2 seasons. invi ug visible. Trip2x ra cguro nah niya,
    but try to ask her in a nice way to avoid misconception.

klaro kyo bro naa cguro siya'y friend na guy sa fb nga d xa gnhan mka kita sa iya status na in relationship with...thats y she keep it on private.....somethings fishhyyyy..... ky kung wla pila ry pag tubang sa tarung nga pangutana, ge delete pa jd ka..... dont give ur 100% trust to ug gf bro, pang spy pud gamay.

move on!!!!! charge to experience...

she's hiding something. . .

@ bowee & istoryamember - mao jud, uyab pa gani mab bo.ot3x na... sunod ana mangayo na sa password hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by javs View Post
    @ bowee & istoryamember - mao jud, uyab pa gani mab bo.ot3x na... sunod ana mangayo na sa password hahaha!
    agreee ko ani bai!!!!!!
    update daun na sa fb... every now and then....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast