Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ABS-CBN's Gulong Ng Palad

hey! guys, who watches this series? i saw a little of the episode... i dont know if this is the first day... anyone can help update us with the series?

I dont know the name of some characters though...

Louisa and the little Boy are best friends and they are living in contrast. Luisa comes from a poor family who's mom is working as a laundry for Cheri gils family and her father is an ordinary worker and at the same time a poet..

The husband of cherie pie died i think of heart illness and his family is grieving for him... the boy cant accept the loss of his father so as his mom as well... then cherie gil decided to go out of the country and live in the US for a while leaving Luisa running after their car...

hope some one can update this for the peeople who cant watch TV

Default Re: ABS-CBN's Gulong Ng Palad

then years passed when carding(luisa' best bud) has stopped writing a letter to luisa. the episode today showcased the younger luisa and carding. tomorrow it will be the older characters played by kristine and tj na.

so...gai mi update ugma totise79 ha?

ni exist pa d i ni ingon ani klase nga salida? bacn magtuyok2x nasad ni ang istorya ani mapul-an ang mga taw... makadungog ko ani sa amo silingan pro dli ko mo bother ug tan-aw. cge update lang nya mo diri bacn interesting pud d i ning salidaa.

obyos ba GULONG na gud daan so expect mag tuyok2x jud ang story ani.

kamo if ganahan mo original style sa pinoy teleserye watch mo ani..

heheheh btaw noh, katong Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan nila nga salida kay mura sag wlang hangganan dugay au na tapos murag OT nama ko sagdi lang hahahahaha.

nice series palahi sad sa trend karon!!!!(fantasy series) nga puol na kaayo!!!!

hay naku! i understand those people saying nga di ganahan ani. you only speak for your mind. kebs kung di sila ganahan. they're just less than 1% of people who dont bother to wath it.

correction, Gulong ng Palad is not a "salida", it's actually a tv series or teleserye.
    peace!

pareha rana oi.. u can watch it so salida... bisdak gud ta..

you have your own point, but talking about technicalities sa mga distinctions sa mga words and definitions, lahi ra. pero sakto man gyapon ka. but still i prefer the conscientious way.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast