Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default If Gurls do the honor to lead the world, how do you expect life would be?

Gurls are the head of the families.
    Gurls are the politicians.
    Gurls work.
    Gurls court.
    etc..

I mean basically the other way around of what we have right now.
    do you think it'll be easier or more cahotic?

Default Re: If Gurls do the honor to lead the world, how do you expect life would be?

ummm...im not touching this one even wth a ten-foot pole

Default Re: If Gurls do the honor to lead the world, how do you expect life would be?

I always believe that men can lead the world better. If women rule the world, there'd be more apples and less adams and the world will be more chaotic.

masaya

Wow, Somehow people might get the idea that you don't exacltly love guys.... heheh (based on this post and the writing under your avatar (behind evry ....., ders a guy hu made her dat way) & from b4 (something like....I don't need a man, I can do things better myself).

As the saying goes: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    Gurls work.
    Gurls court. etc..

I mean basically the other way around of what we have right now.
    do you think it'll be easier or more chaotic?
    Even if the men and women's roles were switched, I don't think that the world would change that much from what it is today. In order to do these things you stated, women would have to adopt 'masculine' qualities as well as men would have to adopt 'feminine' qualities.

So Women would be men, Men would Women-- still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    Gurls work.
    Gurls court.
    etc..
    it's happening already and the world is still what it is... hmmmm what difference will a 100% matriarchal society make

society will still be laden with problems coz men will never realize their full potentials and women will still resent the new status/role they have

my solution to that would be NO GENDER-BASED LEADERSHIP. Let the alpha males and females assume the position if they want to, okies? in this world, there will always be leaders as well as followers.

basta politics hisgutan, dili maayu ang girls mo-lead sa world kay mga talawan. take a look at PGMA, di ba murag itoy ni ramos. mura gihapon siya robot ni ramos. emotional man ang mga girls, mao nang dili jud kaya nila maka-lead the world.

Girls as politicians-->i see no difference whether we are dominated by female or male leaders..still, it all boils down to character..

Girls work/head of the family --> it's a reality...no problem with that..

Girls courting --> mmm...let the males do the chase..females can give subtle hints in the process :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife
    basta politics hisgutan, dili maayu ang girls mo-lead sa world kay mga talawan. take a look at PGMA, di ba murag itoy ni ramos. mura gihapon siya robot ni ramos. emotional man ang mga girls, mao nang dili jud kaya nila maka-lead the world.
    ehem...di jud hinuon ko mo agree ani. fact is, there aren't as many female politicians as there are male politicians so how can we make a fair comparison?

we cannot assign traits as excluisive to one gender kay naa juy overlaps, bro, especially these days when society is more open to having men show their emotional side and women showing their dominant side. naa juy alpha females nga able to lead whether we like it or not--it's just a matter of allowing it. it's not easy for women to break into leadership positions because of limiting beliefs (example, kanang imong gisulti bro). so guess what, those who do are very very good...better than their male counterparts i should say :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast