Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Choosing a phone: Iphone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S2?

which is which?

which do you prefer over the other?

what are their basic differences? price devaluation and etc?

give your comments and views?

thanks

Default Re: Choosing a phone: Iphone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S2?

specs wise a better comparison would be SGS2 against the next gen iPhone (5/4s)..
    SGS2 is a better machine against current iPhone 4

Here is the specs comparison para naa ka reference.
    SGS2 VS IPHONE4

is it true that the galaxy s2 is price less than the ip4?

what about their batter life? which of them has an underrated battery life?

anyone here who owns an iphone 4 and a galaxy s, user experience what can you say about them, esp if you have tried the two already? which of them do you prefer more?

some say the iphone 4 has a class of distinction, yet sgs2 is no mediocre by itself...

can you give me some insights on which phone is more into the user feeling and experience more than the other?

@bowee iphone4 ~ hype, social ka, may pera, matagal bumaba ang market price, maganda ang build/material na ginamit. S2 ~ pang advanced user(maraming pwedeng e-configure), user friendly din , month lang ang bibilangin, mura na agad, plastic ang housing, mumurahin tingnan.

@vlad

so in your opinion, you dont go with s2? because the phone would somehow depreciate more than the ip4?

I've been a SGS2 owner since it came out. You can read my review in this thread

As for the iphone4, it's not bad. If you're not into customization and modding, and just want a phone that just 'works', i'd recommend it. I had my mom and grandma (hai, ka-techie jud sa akong lola) get the iphone4 over the galaxy s2.

nindot ip4 kay daghan 3rd party apps.. daghan sad developer ang iphone...

i agree... ni mature naman gud ang mga apps sa appstore..the apps over the store.. some numbering almost close to a million already (i think) have been proven and tested (we'll some of them anyway) by most iphone users already...

android market is still in its infancy... though its slowly catching up... but then again.. that's really the reality.. its a trail behind the IOS..

anyway.. aesthetics concern... i know most of you have your iphone 4, and i believe that its made of glass at the front and at the back....

so if just in case lang simbako.. matagak ninyo or unsa... in comparison to the s2... i believe that the iphone 4 in a drop test scenario against the s2 (which is made mostly of plastics actually) would be the sore loser on this category...

and mind you.. we're not talking about cheap phones here okay... hehehe maunsa nalng simbako matagak or ma accidentally drop ninyo ang inyong iphone 4..

good bye... esp if walay warranty or f naa.. you have to wait couple of months to have it repaired...

hmm.. that goes me into thinking also with the galaxy s2... anyone who owns the S2 and by chance have accidentally drop it? any experience on the aftermath? ok ra ba ? how durable is the S2 by the way? considering again that its all made of plastics....

I have both, an android user, sgs2 has cheaper build quality, made in Korea low quality materials against US tech product you will feel the premium build of ip4 in your hands when holding 2 phones together. Rear camera output looks more cool on the eyes so natural and vibrant on ip4 plus its retina display while sgs2 is more of a washed out yellowish and darker shades of s.amoled's perhaps due to resolution difference of each phones. Gaming wise and apps, ip4 apple excels in this area for they've been in the market for awhile you will see the graphics clear, crisp fine and so fluid. Sgs2 may have faster hardware but ip4 runs smoothly for they are integrating hardware software compatibility. Some say ip4 is boring until you have it jb/unlock and you will see there's a whole new lot of experience, unleashing more vast no of apps and tweaks found in cydia/installous which is outside appstore.

One of the best things about ip4 is its resale value never depreciates that fast compare to any other smartphones out there, people will still buy a year old iphones at higher price. Just my 2 cents!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast