Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default want to buy: lot/house and lot/building along mandaue or talamban major road

i want to buy :

lot/house and lot/building along mandaue or talamban major road. Please post ur offer or PM me the details
    of the lot.

Default Re: want to buy: lot/house and lot/building along mandaue or talamban major road

1 hectar lot for sale along the main road talamban near barangay hall, price 13k per sqm.

5 storey commercial building for sale
    300sqm lot area
    monthly income 160k
    asking price 25M
    along cabancalan main road
    for more info
    please call 09323461040

Default Re: want to buy: lot/house and lot/building along mandaue or talamban major road

3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 408 square Meters lot with House

Mandaue City, Cebu 6014 (Barangay Tingub)

Clean and Ready to Move In………… Tenanted on month to month lease.

American-style one-story House & Lot. Like new. 3 BR, 3 CR, LR, DR, 2 Kitchens in main house. Very Comfortable Home !!!

Also separate building with cooking kitchen, toilet, and laundry. Lot size is 408 sq. meters. Cable TV, PLDT Phones & DSL, both 110Volt & 220 Volt electrical systems, Automatic Voltage Regulators, car port, security walled, iron grills on all doors & windows, located in 5-house private compound. Very quiet, safe, landscaped, fruit trees, UV-Water purifier. 2 air cons, blinds & drapes, smoke detectors, etc. Private deep well. Good water. Stainless steel grab bars in master bathroom toilet and shower for handicapped/disabled. Smoke Detectors.

Clean Title. Located in private compound with 4 other houses.

P6.5 million purchase price.

email me if your interested to see pictures of the property:
    pinaylovecebu@gmail.com

thank you for the offer. pls check your pm.

any other offer?

Lot Area: 1600sqm
    Lot Price: P26,000/sqm
    Frontage: 50 meters Above
    Titled Lot
    Along the hi-way
    Near MC Donald

Visit: Cebu Forum - Portal
    Call or txt 09208111410

pm you acarlos36.

any other offer?

hi,, i work at aboitiz land...we have a house and lot and lot for sale if interested you can contact me through this number 09325216862 or visit our website: www.aboitizland.com

pm you jandagoc. tnx

hi. we have a commercial building along talamban road. Near San Carlos. Package price is 60M. for more details, contact me through my mobile 0932-446-1327. Thank You

hi..sir can i have your contact number?? so that i can contact you.. and then i can show to you the actual area....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast