Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default When Fashion Trends Die?

It's a fashion follower's worst nightmare -- worse than looking fat, more humiliating than wearing the same dress as another party guest -- it's the dread of looking last year.

Fashion trends, sometimes referred to as fads, are notoriously fickle. The fashion industry is always on the hunt for what's new, what's hot. For every new, must-have handbag, there's another that gets tossed aside like, well, last year's trend.

Default Re: When Fashion Trends Die?

Mao nga di ka mo sakay sa uso.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

huh?

Fashion usually remains popular for about 1-3 years and then is replaced by yet another fashion. Even though there are a lot of changes in fashion, most people do not easily accept the changes.
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

:mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    Mao nga di ka mo sakay sa uso.
    if you see for yourself nga dili ka angayan, so ayaw na lang jud og sunod...

otherwise, you will become a fashion victim...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyporsche
    huh?
    Trends come and go ... that's why they're called trends. But then you can never go wrong with a nice pair of pants and a clean sleeved shirt. Something that you're comfortable with, something that you know that works for you... meaning: kabalo ka nga angayan ka. I see people follow trends - like the skinny jeans thing ... naay mga taw nga short-legged and bow-legged pero pugos gihapon ug sul-ob ug skinny jeans. Katung naa ko sa Cebu, I see people wearing jackets while others are sweating like crazy.
    Karon, hapit na ting-tugnaw ... the trend is gonna shift towards wearing warm clothes. Does that mean that you are gonna be wearing layers and UGG boots?

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife
    if you see for yourself nga dili ka angayan, so ayaw na lang jud og sunod...

otherwise, you will become a fashion victim...
    I don't jump the bandwagon as far as trends go ... I'm aware ug angayan ba ko sa akong gi sul-ob or dili. Simple raman sab gyud ko manul-ob. I try to look presentable and always dress to the occasion. And my wife is always there to tell me that my shirt don't go with the suit I'm wearing or my belt don't match my shoes, etc...

ayt guys.. :mrgreen: don't be too enslaved with fashion..
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast