Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Born Again or Born Against?

This hostile religious take over of the USA and other parts of the world like the Philippines is sending the country into a downward spiral.

People seem to forget the basic purpose of any religion is love, peace, and happiness. Instead they hide personal agenda in between the lines and pass it as fact to anyone who goes to church on Sunday. Just because your personal beliefs don't agree with others doesn't mean you have to change them to reflect your personal beliefs.

What do you think of this group called the so "called BORN AGAIN or BORN AGAINST?" Let us expose their hidden agenda.

Blog Entries
    FACT: The "born again" lives a faith that is usually both emotional and anti-intellectual. Speculative theology does not interest the "born again", who is very rigid when it comes to values and rules of behaviour. The community with which the "born again" identifies is a voluntary one, made up of people who share the same relationship to faith; they often appear more like members of a sect than of a genuine Church.

Banned User
    sauce ang pride reg, chipy chipy ni na posts... tsk tsk tsk...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Na-igo ka MR. ANGEL of LIGHT? Are you saying you are a BORN AGAINST I mean BORN AGAIN?

Blog Entries
    Now I know where you are coming from. Let the battle begin!

Banned User
    I think you just lost it... calm down with your pride... whats the point of being intellecutal pride? Well Actually brad when you post this thread... a lot of you will start to read my God again... Make sure its Born Again ha... kay I am sure you will see the other side of your FAITH...

Thanks for posting the thread... i hope you can find peace by reading those articles... Get your google ready and keep reading.. ok!

Blog Entries
    I think you just lost it... calm down with your pride... whats the point of being intellecutal pride? Well Actually brad when you post this thread... a lot of you will start to read my God again... Make sure its Born Again ha... kay I am sure you will see the other side of your FAITH...

Thanks for posting the thread... i hope you can find peace by reading those articles... Get your google ready and keep reading.. ok!
    Ok let me ask you. I hope you will answer this as a BORN AGAIN not BORN AGAINST!

What kind of a Born Again are you? Pentecostal, Evangelical, or what? Care to share?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Na-igo ka MR. ANGEL of LIGHT? Are you saying you are a BORN AGAINST I mean BORN AGAIN?
    "Hahaha! Professing they are wise they become fools". wala pa gani kay accusation... claim naka na naigo... hahay! pede diay hangyo... Ma pride jud diay ka brad... cge tugkaron tana imo pride... so TINOOD TO C MASTER NMO? og inyong SATANIC RITUAL? Kita baya ko atong cartoons bible black brad... GI mention pod dd2 Master Jesus ka apan lang kay hentai man to... ahak... pag KULTO JUD...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Ok let me ask you. I hope you will answer this as a BORN AGAIN not BORN AGAINST!

What kind of a Born Again are you? Pentecostal, Evangelical, or what? Care to share?
    AHAHAHA! wa dia ka kaila sa imo kontra.. hahah! hala bombahi tanan.. hahaha! pagka lols! ngita gira wa kabalu sa kontra.. wtf. hahahaha! rofl

Blog Entries
    "Hahaha! Professing they are wise they become fools". wala pa gani kay accusation... claim naka na naigo... hahay! pede diay hangyo... Ma pride jud diay ka brad... cge tugkaron tana imo pride... so TINOOD TO C MASTER NMO? og inyong SATANIC RITUAL? Kita baya ko atong cartoons bible black brad... GI mention pod dd2 Master Jesus ka apan lang kay hentai man to... ahak... pag KULTO JUD...
    Well, this thread is about BORN AGAIN or BORN AGAINST and your question is OT. Just go there to the next thread if you may!

Are you really a BORN AGAIN? Can you define what is a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN? Ayaw suko sa ako question hap!
    Last edited by regnauld; 07-05-2009 at 09:44 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast