Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello Mercedes Benz Owners and Enthusiasts!

Mercedes Benz Owners and Enthusiasts, you are welcome to join us for a little breakfast EB this Sunday, February 28, 2010, at 9am, Tara's Cafe in I.T. Park. We are a small group of MB enthusiasts and would like to meet fellow MB owners and enthusiasts to have fun (we just had our mini fun run) and compare notes on the joys and frustrations of MB ownership. Hope to see you there!

You can also check the website here:Mercedes-Benz Club Philippines

Please PM me for more info.

Safe weekend driving everyone!

glad to hear that there is a Mercedes-Benz club in cebu.

I just picked up a W210.. I would like to join you guys if possible.

humana man... sayang...nindota tanawun ani oi mag pundok mga benz.. ganhan raba ko design sa mga MB... Low kaau.

tsk3. mana mn. fan unta ko og mga MB labi na kung convertible.

Is the club dead? super mingaw man?

Hi guys! Sorry if I haven't updated this thread, the Club has its own forum Mercedes-Benz Club Philippines and usually that's where we post. We meet at least once a month (on a Sunday morning) for updates, shop talk, grubs, and generally just to hang out. All MB enthusiasts are welcome to join, even if you do not own an MB...yet. Here's a few pics from our recent Father's Day EB and past EBs:

We're planning a fun run (tentative destination Danao) within the first half of July (on a Sunday). Please get in touch with me at 0922-8080-272 so I could personally update you on our schedules as I'm not always online. Thanks and hope to see you!

The Fun run sounds interesting.

Hi Checked out the MBCP, is there a specific forum for the Cebu Club? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tuscania View Post
    The Fun run sounds interesting.

Hi Checked out the MBCP, is there a specific forum for the Cebu Club? Thanks.
    No specific forum for the Cebu Club, although there is a specific Cebu thread in the Member's section. The local members mostly keep in touch through phone as we're not online as often as we'd like. I'll do my best to keep this thread updated though. Thanks for the inquiry sir!

Default Thanks

Great, will try to join the July fun run. Please do update for the specific sked.

Thanks.

Good day everyone! We're having a Sunday morning chill out session on July 4, 2010, at Hebrews Cafe in I.T.Park, 10 a.m.. All MB owners and enthusiasts are welcome to join in! Hope to see you there!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast