Default Januvia medication online

Januvia is the trade name for medication, Sitagliptin Phosphate. Januvia is used by people to treat their type 2 diabetes. When high blood sugar levels get controlled, complications such as renal damage, blindness, nerve problems, and loss of movement get prevented. Also the risk of a heart attack or stroke gets lessened.

Those who have type 2 diabetes are prescribed Sitagliptin (Januvia). This medicine, along with proper diet and exercise aids in bringing the sugar level down. The medicine increases the content of natural substances which are effective in lowering the blood sugar level when up.

Januvia Side Effects:

• joint pain
    • nausea
    • headache
    • Sore throat and diarrhoea
    Last edited by medsengage; 04-05-2022 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks, it is really interesting and helpful here. As for me, I often use the online service from BidRx.com for this purpose, and I think it is a really good and trusted one. I would like to recommend that you have a look at what they offer too. I am sure that you will find it interesting to you, good luck

3.    Advertisement