Default I Setup/Install Any Kind of Server

If you need someone to setup servers for your own need. Please feel free to contact me.
    I setup/install following servers

1. Dialer (Vicidial, Vicibox, Goautodial, VicidialNow and GNU Dialer)

An enterprise class, open source, call center suite in use by many large call centers around the world.
    VICIdial has a full featured predictive dialer. It can also function as an ACD for inbound calls, or closer calls coming from VICIdial
    outbound fronters. It is capable of inbound, outbound, and blended call handling. VICIdial even allows you to have agents logged in
    from remote locations.

2. PBX Server (Asterisk,Trixbox, Citrix, )

3. Domain Controller
    a server that responds to security authentication requests (logging in, checking permissions, etc.) within the Windows Server
    domain
    .A domain is a concept introduced in Windows NT whereby a user may be granted access to a number of computer resources
    with the use
    of a single username and password combination.

4. Internal Messenger (Spark, Pidgin)
    A
    n Open Source, cross-platform IM client optimized for businesses and organizations. It features built-in support for group chat,
    telephony integration, and strong security. It also offers a great end-user experience with features like in-line spell checking, group
    chat room bookmarks, and tabbed conversations.

5. LDAP Server
    A
    n application protocol for accessing and maintaining distributed directory information services over an Internet Protocol (IP) network.
    Directory services may provide any organized set of records, often with a hierarchical structure, such as a corporate email directory.

6. Firewall Server (Endian, IPCop, PFSense)
    A system designed to prevent unauthorized access to or from a private network. Firewalls can be implemented in both hardware
    and
    software, or a combination of both. Firewalls are frequently used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from accessing private networks
    connected to the Internet, especially
    intranets. All messages entering or leaving the intranet pass through the firewall, which examines each
    message and blocks those that do not meet the specified
    security criteria.

7. Hackintosh or OSX86 Workstations
    OSx86 (from Mac OS X and x86) a collaborative hacking project to run the Mac OS X computer operating system on
    non-Apple personal computers with x86 architecture and x86-64 compatible processors. The effort started soon after the
    June 2005 Worldwide Developers Conference announcement that Apple would be transitioning its personal computers
    from PowerPC to Intel microprocessors.

And other more. Just let me know what you need.
    Thanks!

up ta ni b.. kay bisag dunay nanginahanglan.. (^^,

up ta ni b.. kay bisag dunay nanginahanglan.. (^^,

Thanks ISTORYA.NET

Got 1-Client, thanks Istorya.net!

nice imong sideline bai...hehehe...be careful lng sa licensing of commercial servers i.e. microsoft...ok lng na ang mga open source kay wa kay liability.

@silentnuker, salamat boss! Yeah, opensource ni tanan.. hehe

Thanks ISTORYA.NET

Thanks ISTORYA.NET

napa ni? .. pa install unta ko hackintosh on my laptop on a virtual machine that works with xcode and phone gap

11.    Advertisement