Default Government spending on being Online?

Are you satisfied spending billions of peso to make the interconnection between offices? For example the LTO IT Project that cost around a whooping 48 million dollars BOO(Built Own Operate) scheme.. and other projects for IT.. what can you say?

Default Re: Government spending on being Online?

48m sa lto ra na? wow.. nindota sa comp ana noh and server. sus pila kaha ka dota server ma butang

Tan-awon nato kon paspas ang delivery sa services. Kon dili... naa ra na sa tawo sa LTO ang problema.

pocket money man sa mga dako dako nang 75% anang $48 million dollars...

wa man ko kabaw ana if pila jud kailangan nga money to be on-line.

nindot ni nga move sa government. para ang mga transaction dha d na dugay.
    kapoy baya nang maghuwat ka 2 weeks, or even more than a month para
    makuha lang imo papers.

niya kailangan sad sila mag invest jud ana para sa security ana kay e-hack lang na
    sa mga talented pinoys.... nah, dako na nuon ang problema.... hhehehehe....

ang problem lang sad kay ang budget allocated ana nga project. kadudahan sad
    sa kadako...

Naay advantages and disadvantages. Ang e-census sa NSO para nako efficient baya. Naka-experience ko, I was in Cabanatuan City when an employment agency called me that they need a copy of my birth certificate. It was physically impossible for me to get a copy sa NSO office so I opted to file on-line and paid it at an EPCIB branch in Cabanatuan. After four days, my birth cert was delivered in our house in Escario. So it's really efficient. I hope ingon ana pod ang service level sa other Gov't. agencies that would go on-line.

I have no problem with the government spending on being online, as it promotes better delivery of services to the public and allows the public a more active participation in governance through giving their feedback or posting their complaints online.

In fact, our government's website has been hailed as a model for other countries' government websites. It's continually undergoing upgrades to serve the public better, especially in this incredibly fast-paced electronic age.

i've got no problem with that anyway, that's the road to go with other countries already progressing way ahead because of IT. the thing is, they should be prudent with the spending and make sure those involve in the procurement of supplies don't get kickbacks. they should be audited after everything is done.

OT: wonder what's gonna happened to the cebu city website after hackers bugged down their server. the site is good for anyone whose got some complains/suggestion/request for the city officials... they should ask guys from here how to safeguard their site

9.    Advertisement