Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default unsay the best school for computer science

can someone tell unsa na school dire cebu nindot skwelahan ug computer science.kanang inig graduate nato dili lang ta mag callcenter kundi usa jud ka programmer. please advice.
    salamat..

i bet, lisod na imong condition hothunter...depende rajud na nimo if unsa imong guz2 sudlan pohon makagraduate ka...
    halos tanan mao ni aim sa school pero naa jud gihapon mapunta sa CC.
    but if you wanted to learn programming subjects and assert this knowledge in your succeeding years...better be here in USJ-R...

ako kay uc is the best

USC, pero pag ready lang sinuwatay ug codes and imo utok na ang compiler, pero it pays off naman sad

ACT.. hehehe.. btaw, you have to choose the best, known and tested schools.. choose USC or USJR or CIT.. known to be the best producers na cla..

Quote Originally Posted by hothunter View Post
    can someone tell unsa na school dire cebu nindot skwelahan ug computer science.kanang inig graduate nato dili lang ta mag callcenter kundi usa jud ka programmer. please advice.
    salamat..

it's not about the school, it's about the graduate's choice. Paita pud pasanginlan man ang school nga naa sa Call Center nagwork.

If you want to take up Com Sci, is it really what you want? If so, then do not chose the school based on the Call Center record but look for a school that has extra features, i.e. seminars and trainings for advance programming, even schools that trains students with basic to advance pc hardware. Simple as that would be helpful.

USC. No doubt about it... Pro depende gypn na sa student if musulod ug klase.hehe

ang maayo ug IT, Com Sci, basta mga computer related courses, UC nana... University of Carcar...

U.P. Lahug

Thumbs up @hothunter

Quote Originally Posted by hothunter View Post
    salamat..
    it only depends on you, I mean there are lot of things to consider in choosing which school ang nindot. Nindot in the sense nga ganahan ka sa mga facilities, the way the teacher give instruction or teach us, accessibility and level of competence sa school. But all this will be put into nothing if you, yourself does not know how to make a decision. Even if I'm too far behind the finish line, usa ra gyud akong ika-istorya, whatever it is and wherever it is, naa ra gyud na usa ka studyante.

Anyway here's my humble suggestion.
    Try to visit College of Information, Computer, and Communications Technology

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast