Thread: programming job

Default programming job

saun pagkatrabaho og programming nga job, if almost 2yrs naka nagwork nya dili related sa programming.

Default Re: programming job

maybe you need to rephrase your sentence bro, kay wala jud ko nasabtan sa imo post
    anyways, I worked as a Software Engineer for the past 7years na, maybe naa ko ikatabang nimo. Just post your queries correctly para masabtan sa tanan.

I think iya pasabot is, Unsaon pag pangita og trabaho as programmer kung 2 years na siya nag work pero dili related sa programming job ang iya previous work.. mao ba? hehehe.. bitaw unsa maayo buhaton ana.. kanang shift ka og career..

Blog Entries

i think nice nang naa jud kay portfolio like useful sample programs you coded yourself. dili nang simple school one day lecture sample programs sad. ECE ko pero naa sad koy gamay programming background and katong nainterview ko sa isa ka company while nag video teleconference sa ilang american owners, nangayo jud silag mga sample codes, programs, or code snippets.

I never been into that kind of telecon interview but, for sure some of the interviewers will do that. Anyways, it depends on what field of IT you are on. In most of the companies I've been worked to, they require web programming (i.e. PHP, AJAX, J2EE) and an extensive knowledge of ORACLE. These languages are not taught in my college days before. I just learned most of them while on the job and some in the internet tutorials.

For the TS:
    I think, you start reading IT-releated books, ebooks and online tutorials(many of them can be found in Youtube). Ebooks can be downloaded via google search.

give me 5hands bro...mao na koa ge-mean....gusto lang jud ko maka-work og related sa ako course COMPUTER SCIENCE ko bro.

bro? sorry to make you confused....ane bro...nagwork nako karon almost 2yrs na sa office not related sa programming..then gusto ko maka work og related sa ako course.

Then, start applying for IT-related jobs.
    You can do it online if you may thru Jobstreet.com, stjobs.com or monster.com.
    But first, you have to furnish your resume/CV.

Plenty of IT-related jobs are available in these sites. I also got my first job abroad in jobstreet.com before. Now I am working here in Singapore. I remember before (200, I sent almost 50 application letters online and received only one call . Luckily, I passed the first interview.

9.    Advertisement