Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default looking for programmers for simple Matlab and java programming

hi there guys..

i actually have a lot of pressure from couple of programs that i have to do.. and bcoz of that am laying out 2 projects that i dont want to learn about due to the different project that i have to do actually.. the concept of the 2 programs are very simple but they are in languages that i dont feel relearning them..

1. a very simple 128 bar code reader that can read images of barcodes that are generated from a barcode generators software that are commonly available on the web.
    i can explain the rest of the project to who ever choose to make it.. its simple to people who knows matlab well.. its just i dont prefer matlab but it is one of the requirment to be done in that language.

2. the 2nd project is.. if you have a truck that has a certain capacity space (fixed size and dimensions) and you had to put boxes (different sizes and dimensions).. the jave program should place them in an optimized way to minimize the wasted space and maximize the number of boxes placed in..
    i can explain this too to who ever find this interesting to do in java..

me and my different partners in every project can accept the cost that you guys demand to do each of the projects but as long if its in a reasonable price.. i know that those projects are easy for people who are or who have good knowledge in those programming languages.. i just dont have the time to do those two since am a computer hardware guy and have other stuff to focus on..

anyway.. for anyone who is interested you can reply to me here or PM me.. or text me on 0927-678-1001 and lastly you can add me on YM at ameerhijjawi@yahoo.com if you are interested.. thanks ahead

i guess 2nd project needs a knowledge in differential & integral calculus (maxima & minima)...but i'm fully loaded too...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    hi there guys..

i actually have a lot of pressure from couple of programs that i have to do.. and bcoz of that am laying out 2 projects that i dont want to learn about due to the different project that i have to do actually.. the concept of the 2 programs are very simple but they are in languages that i dont feel relearning them..

1. a very simple 128 bar code reader that can read images of barcodes that are generated from a barcode generators software that are commonly available on the web.
    i can explain the rest of the project to who ever choose to make it.. its simple to people who knows matlab well.. its just i dont prefer matlab but it is one of the requirment to be done in that language.

2. the 2nd project is.. if you have a truck that has a certain capacity space (fixed size and dimensions) and you had to put boxes (different sizes and dimensions).. the jave program should place them in an optimized way to minimize the wasted space and maximize the number of boxes placed in..
    i can explain this too to who ever find this interesting to do in java..

me and my different partners in every project can accept the cost that you guys demand to do each of the projects but as long if its in a reasonable price.. i know that those projects are easy for people who are or who have good knowledge in those programming languages.. i just dont have the time to do those two since am a computer hardware guy and have other stuff to focus on..

anyway.. for anyone who is interested you can reply to me here or PM me.. or text me on 0927-678-1001 and lastly you can add me on YM at ameerhijjawi@yahoo.com if you are interested.. thanks ahead
    bro dapat naay GUI ni?
    pwde raman ni i simulink nimo.

currently working with matlab
    matlab sad tong thesis nako sa una katong college pako
    add lang ko info ang matlab pwde ra mo WRAP ug C / C++ or JAVA or any language na compatible sya
    Last edited by crysyani; 01-08-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    add lang ko mag gamit pamo ug hardware / DAQ ani para sa barcodes? or diritso code rani?
    or
    image processing?
    Last edited by crysyani; 01-08-2011 at 11:08 PM.

@crysyani: i PMed you

and up for the thread .. a minor change.. the 2nd project can be done in any familiar software the programmer prefer... there is no restriction with the language but there should be a simple illustration or drawing but not GUI..

@_i.t_
    e click ni na link bro Like Button - Facebook Developers. also create your own thread. ayaw png hijack. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by _i.t_ View Post
    Help me pls:[(
    This is the 3rd time that you have been warned about hi-jacking a thread. Please maintain a proper decorum in the threads. This is not your thread and you are asking people for help not related to the thread starter's subject.

You have been warned buddy. Keep this up and you will feel the wrath of Thor's BanHammer.

@ChaosOrb: thanks bro for warning the guy.. i left the forum for couple of days and i come back to see all those replies..

@_i.t_: i reported you already.. what you did was not cool and you should listened to the first warning.

bump for the thread.. am still looking for a programmer..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    @ChaosOrb: thanks bro for warning the guy.. i left the forum for couple of days and i come back to see all those replies..

@_i.t_: i reported you already.. what you did was not cool and you should listened to the first warning.

bump for the thread.. am still looking for a programmer..
    busy ko karon brad! ^_^

wala lagi ko kadawat sa imong gi PM

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nullpointer View Post
    i guess 2nd project needs a knowledge in differential & integral calculus (maxima & minima)...but i'm fully loaded too...
    pwde ni matlab lols

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast