Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suggestions for work/business for minors?(18 yr olds and below)

Mga tol ako 3rd yr high school ra ko sa san jose den ako baon every day P100 :mrgreen:

Naa mo Job mahatag para nako para sideline any job will do bsta kayah lang :mrgreen:

Need ko kasi Extra Money Ngayun Ehh

TY

Default Re: Business or Jobs 4 teens

Naa mo Job na mahatag or sideline business na ma suggest

naa koy mga board shorts for summer... pwede nimu ni i wholesale..

bai, eload business.. naa koy sim palit lang ka...
    text 09205722830

tag pila ang sim? unsa na na sim?

Quote Originally Posted by joey258036
    bai, eload business.. naa koy sim palit lang ka...
    text 09205722830
    how muvh imu retailer sim?

Quote Originally Posted by stephen62492
    Mga tol ako 3rd yr high school ra ko sa san jose den ako baon every day P100 :mrgreen:

Naa mo Job mahatag para nako para sideline any job will do bsta kayah lang :mrgreen:

Need ko kasi Extra Money Ngayun Ehh

TY
    ka nindot gud nimo, 100/day man imo baon. suerte ka. ako bro sa college kay 50pesos/day ra baon niya

Internet Cafe is my business... But because of so many greedy proprietors, the nature of the business, from time to time gets DEGRADING. Some are imposing P8/hour, some P5 or even P4. With only 12 units imposing such rates, bwaaaaaaaaa..... Id better sleep! Thats y, I still impose a P15.00/hour rate to my customers. With so much prayer and patience, up to now the cafe is still alive. However, I have to make both ends meet. With all the expenses amounting to almost the revenue, sometimes break even, I have to accept I have to make more effort and find some small business to make a living, not just an ordinary living but a comfortable one.

I am sharing these small businesses because I believe it can help others, especially those who have no money to invest into business. Most Filipinos make a big mistake in instilling into their minds that only money can make money.... The truth is: "ONLY PERSEVERANCE AND RESOURCEFULNESS CAN MAKE MONEY" Because even if you have the money, you can still lose it if you dont have the right attitude.

MY BUSINESS PROPOSALS:

1. UNISIM: E-LOAD/A-LOAD/E-PIN CELL CARDS/INTERNET CARDS/PHONE CARDS RETAILERS:
    You can sell loads to all networks (SUN,TM,GLOBE,SMART) with your existing sim to be used as your retailer sim so u dont have to change ur sim to do the business.
    Some are imposing P500.00 to start the business... I am proposing a P350.00 registration fee with P100.00 load wallet ready to sell. If u dont have the P350.00 at the moment, we can negotiate on that so u can immediately start the business.

2. We cant deny the fact that even poor people craves for cosmetics because everyone has the right to take care of his/her health and appearance.
    I am encouraging you to be an AVON franchise dealer. Get 25% off on all cosmetic products and other percentage shares, and enjoy more incentives/promos from this wonderful company.ABSOLUTELY NO REGISTRATION FEE.... Every new registrants are entitled for freebies....

3. NECESSITY/CONSUMABLES.
    Be a PERSONAL COLLECTION franchise builder. Get 25% off on all products and other percentage shares, and enjoy more incentives/promos from this wonderful company. REGISTRATION IS only P150.00. Your 150 registration fee includes a registration kit with products worth P250-P400 (way alkanse!). But if dont have d P150.00 right now, we can negotiate on that so u can immediately start the business.

If you are interested on my proposals, text to 09274063303.

nikkikarlxenia

u can sell chorizos or chicharons...home made rani mao barato kau..f ur interested text me on dis #09208343590 or 09156666482..

Default Suggestions for work/business for minors?(18 yr olds and below)

Summer is finally arriving. X)

Naa moy ma.suggest na mga summer jobs na pwede ikuha this summer? Most preferably within Mactan lang..
    I've heard nga daghan jud dili gyud mo.hire ug minors kay pwede sili ikiha sa government..
    But I've heard sa nga daghan minors pud (even ang mga well-off ones) naka.work sila, and not pud family-related business..

Wala namay allowance, so we need another way to make monies.

Please share your ideas!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast