Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IPhone 6s Back Cam and questions

▪ Pila paayo sa back cam sa iPhone 6s nya apparently naa daw something wrong sad sa IC/motherboard?
    ▪ Pila paayo sa Emall?
    ▪ Asa pa pwede makapaayo ani nga affordable lang nya reliable ug paspas pud?

Thank you sa manubag :]

Up ko ani.

wala na warranty diay imong 6s?

Camera is a module in the iphone, IC/motherboard is a major repair. It is one unit. I'm guessing estimate of 15k for this one.

What happened to your fone?

Quote Originally Posted by jntio View Post
    wala na warranty diay imong 6s?
    Murag navoid naman ni ang iyang warranty kay pagfirst paayo ani kay giopen kay gichange ang battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post
    Camera is a module in the iphone, IC/motherboard is a major repair. It is one unit. I'm guessing estimate of 15k for this one.

What happened to your fone?
    Nabasa ;c nya gipaayo napud, ana to's Kuya nga naa'y something daw sa IC/motherboard before maayo ang back cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajmonet View Post
    Murag navoid naman ni ang iyang warranty kay pagfirst paayo ani kay giopen kay gichange ang battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Nabasa ;c nya gipaayo napud, ana to's Kuya nga naa'y something daw sa IC/motherboard before maayo ang back cam.
    c'mon it is not worth I think. If you change the motherboard, its basically not your fone anymore. the IMEI at the back of the case is not anymore the IMEI of your phone. but if youre willing to take risk and spend for it, up to you..

but I'm going to spend 15k to have it fixed, then I'd rather start looking for alternative phones. and charge to experience

c'mon it is not worth I think. If you change the motherboard, its basically not your fone anymore. the IMEI at the back of the case is not anymore the IMEI of your phone. but if youre willing to take risk and spend for it, up to you..

but I'm going to spend 15k to have it fixed, then I'd rather start looking for alternative phones. and charge to experience
    Noh? But idk if true ba to ang giingon ni Kuya nga naa jud something wrong sa motherboard kay okay pa man ang phone, mause pa jud sya, ang back cam lang jud ang dili.

Noh? But idk if true ba to ang giingon ni Kuya nga naa jud something wrong sa motherboard kay okay pa man ang phone, mause pa jud sya, ang back cam lang jud ang dili.
    it May or may not be true. but the thing is, the board is composed with many difference SoC "System on chip" any related chip for the camera is busted, then you take it as a whole motherboard, unless they are hardcore component level repair guys. to be sure, take it to another technician for 2nd opinion.

it May or may not be true. but the thing is, the board is composed with many difference SoC "System on chip" any related chip for the camera is busted, then you take it as a whole motherboard, unless they are hardcore component level repair guys. to be sure, take it to another technician for 2nd opinion.
    Ahhh. Okay ra ba if sa Emall nako ipacheck? Kay diha sad nako gipaayo ang front cam sa akong S4 sauna, nabasa man sad to sya.

Ahhh. Okay ra ba if sa Emall nako ipacheck? Kay diha sad nako gipaayo ang front cam sa akong S4 sauna, nabasa man sad to sya.
    pamili lang. okay ra man guro. but I do not recommend labi na if imo biyaan imong fone ngadto.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast