Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default All About Dogs (psychology, breeding, training and more) in DVD

Current Titles Available:

Burned DVD copy of:
    - Cesar Millan's - Mastering Leadership Series:

Vol. 1 - People Training for Dogs - P100
    Vol. 2 - Becoming a Pack Leader - P100
    Vol. 3 - Your New Dog: First Day and Beyond - P100
    Vol. 4 - Sit and Stay the Cesar Way - P100 - NEW ADDITION (4/15/09)

- Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan

Season 1 - 4 disk 26 Episode - P200
    Season 2 - 6 disk 20 Episode - P300
    Season 3 - 6 disk 20 Episode - P300 - NEW ADDITION (4/15/09)

- Leerburg Production

DVD 1 - Whelping Puppies - P100

This DVD explains how to prepare and assist a bitch in whelping a litter of puppies. It tells the breeder exactly what needs to be done during the birth and during the first 8 weeks of a puppies life.

Ed Frawley, the owner of Leerburg Video and Kennel, has bred and whelped over 350 litters German Shepherds since the mid 1970's. He owns and operates one of the most professional breeding programs in the country for German Shepherds. In this video you will benefit from the practical experience he has gained in whelping this many litters.

This video takes you through the trials of dealing with sick puppies. It shows exactly how to tube feed a weak puppy and it provides a medical program to follow for the entire litter. This video approaches raising the pups on a week by week basis with the "Do's and Don'ts " of raising a healthy litter to 8 weeks of age.

Every year we have people call and order this video a week or so before they whelp a new litter. Then a week or so later we get letters thanking us for the great information. They all say the same thing. You get so much more from watching the pups being born than from reading about it in a book. They always talk about how informative and helpful the tape was.

We explain and discuss breached babies and how to deal with them, we discuss how to get the pups going if they are slow to start breathing after being born. We explain when to get the vet involved if a problem arises, or for many people we explain what kinds of problems you can run into during a birth. This is a "hands on/how to" video. We took a lot of footage of puppies being born to produce this tape. There is nothing like it on the market.

DVD 2 - Puppy 8 weeks to 8 months - P100

This training video answers all the questions new puppy owners have concerning the care of their new puppy. Ed Frawley has been breeding dogs since 1978 and has produced over 350 litters of working bloodline German Shepherd puppies.

Over the years Ed has been asked just about every question a new puppy owner can think to ask. This DVD was originally produced to be given to every Leerburg Puppy Customer. The intent was to help Leerburg Puppy Customers get through the first 8 months of the puppy's life.

Even though Leerburg only breeds German Shepherds, this new training video is not just for German Shepherds. It's an all-breed video. Your Puppy 8 Week to 8 Months is sold to breeders all over the country who breed many different kinds of dogs. These breeders then give the video to their puppy customers.

The Topics Covered in this DVD on Puppy Training are:

* House Training Your Puppy and Selecting a Dog Crate
    * Puppies That Eat Their Stool
    * How and Where to Socialize Your Puppy
    * Dog Containment System
    * Pups in the House
    * Safe Toys
    * Socializing you pup
    * Controlling Your Puppy in Your House
    * Exercise for Pups
    * Communication Between You and Your Dog
    * Marker Training
    * Obedience Training Your Puppy
    * Training Puppy to Sit
    * Training Puppy to Down
    * Training Puppy to Come
    * Training Your Pup to Go for Walks on a Leash
    * Training the PLACE command
    * The Target Exercise - why it's so great
    * Training the Yuck Command - to spit things out that pup has picked up
    * Dealing with Puppies that Bite
    * Health Care for Your Pup
    * Selecting a Vet for your Puppy
    * Puppy Vaccinations
    * Vaccinosis - Be Aware of Over Vaccinating Your Puppy
    * Worming Your Puppy
    * Heart worms and Puppies
    * Fleas and Ticks on Dogs
    * Diarrhea in Puppies
    * Neutering
    * Heat Cycles in Female Dogs
    * When to Neuter Your Puppy is Discussed in Detail
    * Puppies' Teething Patterns
    * Grooming you pup
    * Trimming Nails and Cleaning Ears (an all-breed approach)
    * Behavioral Problems
    * Puppies Chewing
    * Puppies Digging
    * Puppies Jumping up on People
    * Excessive Dog Barking
    * Kids and Puppies
    * Raising Two Pups at the Same Time
    * Introducing Pups to Cats
    * Riding in the Car
    * Car Sickness
    * Feeding Your Puppy - We Recommend the All-Natural Diet
    * In-Ground Containment Systems
    * Your Puppy's Medical Needs
    * Where To Go From Here

New owners all want to train their puppy. This tape explains exactly how much your pups can learn and the proper way to train your puppy.

Puppies can only be trained through motivational training methods. This means using food, toys, and a lot of praise. We show you how to make learning a game for you and your puppy.

Often new trainers try and accomplish more than a young pup is capable of learning. This can be compared to teaching a 5 year old child college level math. Trying to push a puppy beyond its ability will kill its temperament and drive before it ever has a chance to develop. This video will show you how much to expect.

We have a saying "Just because a puppy can be trained to do something does not mean it's right to train it to do something." This DVD is going to give you the information that will tell you how to train your puppy without pushing it beyond the point that could be harmful to your pup.

DVD 3 - The First Step of Bite Training - P100

In the video I explain the drives of protection training in detail. We see how these drives are effected by the dogs nerves. You will learn how to identify individual drive thresholds on your dog and then how to use that information to develop a step by step training program tailored for a young dog. Because each dog has different drive levels and every dog has different nerve levels, we cannot train any 2 dogs the same way. This tape helps the viewer identify the needs of his dog and then develop a program tailored to that dog.

In protection training it is always best to use a helper, unfortunately many people don't have access to good helpers. This tape details exactly what a handler can do with his own dog in protection training. It also defines the exact spot in training where the handler must quit the work and go to a helper. So the video answers the question "How much can I do to train my own dog in bite work?"

It's always best to train young dogs by using the old experienced helpers, although that's not always possible. This tape is designed to train a new helper on how to work young dogs.

The major training categories for the video are:

1- Drives and Drive thresholds
    2- How nerves effect drive thresholds
    3- How to organize a training session
    4- Equipment and German Commands for training
    5- The role of the Handler in bite work
    6- The role of the helper in protection training
    7- Setting the Prey Drive in young dogs
    8- The first bite on a sleeve
    9 - Developing a calm firm grip
    10- Recognizing and training the COUNTER
    11- Contesting the Prey
    12- Training the carry
    13- Taking PREY away from the dog with the OUT
    14- Teach the dog to pursue and target his bite off leash
    15- Set up a sample training session using the basic skills we have
    learned
    16- What can be done with dogs that lack prey drive

This tape is 2 full hours of great information (not 50 minutes like our competitors videos). You get twice as much for your money. I wish I had a video like this 20 years ago when I first got involved with this work. I can think of a number of great dogs that I have owned over the years that would have benefited from this training.

For the past 8 or 9 years I have wanted to redo“Protection Training the Beginning”. When I look at my old outlines from 5 years ago, I shake my head. This video has a number of important training steps that were not on those 5 year old outlines. I honestly believe that this is the best training video on the market to teach people how to train a dog in "bite development.

If you want to get a feel for the quality of this tape, go to the article section on my web page. There are three training articles in the list that came directly from this video. These articles deal with drives and how they effect temperament. They don't deal with the training steps that are covered in the video.

This video is the beginning of bite development in protection work. Every dog that is going to be a police service dog, a sport dog (Schutzhund or Ring Sport ,etc.), or Personal Protection dog must go through bite development.

DVD 4 - Dealing with Dominant & Aggressive Dogs - P100

The DVD provides 3 1/2 hours of information to help people solve their problems with dominant dogs and aggressive dogs. This information is based on 45 years of experience training dogs. For the last 30 years I have studied the art of protection training dogs. I was a police K9 handler for 10 years, and was chairman of the training committee for the WI police dog association for a number of those years. I have bred German Shepherds for police service work for 28 years. During this time I have bred over 350 litters of working dogs. I have dogs from my kennel working in law enforcement, Search and Rescue and competing in Schutzhund all over this country. No one I know in the United States can make these claims.

Everyone has an Opinion:

I tell you these things for one reason. You found this web page because you have a problem with your dog. You have also found out that "Everyone has an opinion on how to solve your problem." You only need to use Google for a few minutes to see this, or ask your neighbor or best friend. Everyone thinks they know what you should be doing. The problem is that very few people have the experience to back up their opinions.

Every year hundreds of thousands of dogs go through obedience training. The vast majority of dominant dogs that enter training classes come out of class just as dominant as before they started. The reason for this is that instructors and owners alike do not address issues of pack drive and rank within the pack.

These instructors and pet owners underestimate the genetic power of the "PACK DRIVE GENES" that flows through the veins of a family dog. Dogs, like wolves, seek to live in a family packs. A family pack can be one dog living with his human family, or multiple dogs and their human family.

When the average pet owner gets a new dog the owner's first goal is to show the dog how much he likes the dog. This is the absolute opposite of how dogs think. When a dog meets another dog they will always establish their rank with each other before they become friends and play (or fight) with the new dog.

Rank within the Pack:

Dogs instinctively try to establish a rank within their family pack. The vast majority of dogs would rather not be a pack leader. In fact, many become stressed when they are forced into that position by a human pet owner that does not practice proper pack procedures.

Dominant dogs are dogs that have problems with pack and rank issues.

This DVD was produced to help people analyze their dog’s dominance and aggression problems. I provide the information for them to come up with a solution to those problems. These solutions include educating the owners on pack drive and rank drive.

Learning to be a Pack Leader:

Owners of dominant dogs don't have an option, they must learn to become pack leaders. Unfortunately, many people are not themselves leaders in their normal lives. Becoming a pack leader for some people is a foreign concept. In my DVD I explain a logical protocol for these pet owners to follow that will result in their dogs' changing the way they view their position in the family pack.

This DVD is a project I have been working on for over 5 years. In my opinion it may be the most important training DVD I have ever produced. More dogs are given up for adoption or euthanized every year because of dominance and aggression problems than any other reason. Not all of these dogs are salvageable but I believe the vast majority of dominance problems can controlled so that those dogs can live a better life with their family pack.

We help you learn to design a training plan:

The information in my DVD is going to help you develop a road map to getting a grip on your dogs behavioral problems. If you are not physically strong enough or don't have the temperament to do the work necessary to solve the problem I believe that I have provided you the information needed to find a local person that is qualified to come in and help you.

Most behaviorists lack experience in dog aggression:

It is important to point out that the vast majority of dog behaviorists are unqualified to offer advice on dog aggression and/or dominance. This DVD (and the eBook I am writing) provide enough information to help dog owners determine if an individual is qualified to assist in these areas.

In fact, this DVD should be used by behaviorists, professional dog trainers, and veterinarians alike to learn how to handle their customers' problems.

Dog Training Video #1 (In 1 DVD) 1. Attitude Proble - Show Handling & 2. Shih Tzu Grooming - P100
    (Good for those who want to train their dog for Dog Shows)

Dog Training Video #2 (In 1 DVD) 1. House Breaking - Everyday Solutions, 2. Joel Silverman's Hollywood Dog Training Program, 3. The Lassie Dog Training System, and 4. Train Your Dog Before Your Dog Trains You - P100

--------------------------------------------------------
    Set Price:

SET 1 - Cesar Millan Set - P1,100 Save 100 (Instead of 1,200)
    (Mastering Leadership Vol. 1 to 4 & Dog Whisperer Season 1 to 3)
    - 20 dvds in all

SET 2 - Cesar Millan Set, Leerburg Set and Training/Show Set - P1,600 Save 200 (Instead of 1,800)
    - 26 dvds in all
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ADDITION: OCTOBER 8, 2009
    Clicker Training: KAREN PRYOR's CLICKER MAGIC

Price: P100

------------------------------------------------------------

You can pick up the DVDs at Guadalupe, Labangon or Mandaue area.
    For inquiries or other pick up point, you can call or text me at 0917-3204979 or 0943-3518884.
    Last edited by demitre; 10-13-2012 at 10:01 PM.

This DVD is very informative for old and new dog owners. This will help us understand our dogs and make them happy. A must see for current dog owners and for those who want to have a dog as pets.
    Last edited by demitre; 02-27-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Try Viewing: Cesar Millan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cesar Millan (born August 27, 1969[1]) is a professional dog trainer/dog psychologist. In his words, he "rehabilitates dogs, trains people".[2] He is best known for his television series, Dog Whisperer, which is currently in its fourth season and airs on the National Geographic Channel in the USA, BIO, a Foxtel Channel in Australia and on Sky 3 in the UK. He is also the co-author of the best selling books,[3] Cesar's Way,[4] and Be the Pack Leader. The International Association of Canine Professionals awarded Cesar and his wife Ilusion with honorary membership in March 2006.[5]

"Dog rehabilitation" is Millan's primary profession, which is portrayed on the program through real-life cases with owners and their dogs. Millan opened the Dog Psychology Center[6] in the mid-1990s, prior to his success with National Geographic. Cesar's strongest interest is in rehabilitating aggressive dogs, and he holds a special fondness for what he refers to as the "power breeds," such as pit bulls, rottweilers and german shepherds.
    Last edited by demitre; 02-27-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Is this a burned DVD copy? I would like to have Vol. 2 - Becoming a Pack Leader kasi.

menatsu: PM you.

bro pm me ur cell no...interested ko.

bai globelines ni imo number? interested ko ani dah...

codered88: pm you bai.

ralph_81: nope. pldt akong line bai.
    Last edited by demitre; 03-01-2009 at 04:48 PM.

naa packae price for ALL? tingali naa discount ehhehe

sir asa nga dvd ani nga naay training 4 basic commands?

-pls pm me..kai d au ko tig view sa mga threads...thnx sir..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast