Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Musa Cerantonio, ISIS preacher, "changes" the history of Cebu and the Philippines

Musa Cerantonio ang pangalan sa usa ka ISIS preacher ug iyahang gidamay ang history sa Cebu para lang ma-"buotan" ang imahe sa mga muslim.

Mao ni akong gipasabot na mga video:

I studied anthropology and Lapu-Lapu was NOT a muslim. All of the people in Cebu were hindu/animists: naa'y mga patik, mobuhi ug baboy and mokaon ug baboy (bawal ni tanan sa Islam).

Kung tan-awon nimo ang YouTube channel sa uploader, naa'y video sa chapel ni Pedro Calungsod, unya naa'y nakasuwat sa description: "This video was taken on Nov. 5 2014, For months were just looking it up on Google earth. Now finally visited the Chapel dedicated for Pedro Calungsod. Just Beside the ongoing construction of SM Seaside City. The whole chapel is funded by SM."

With matching kuyaw na background music pa. Unsa'y plano niya? Nganong iya mang gi-Google Earth ang chapel ni Pedro Calungsod, ug iyaha pa jud gi-adto? Are they planning on bombing us?

ISIS wants to conquer the world

mao man ni sya katong gi deport

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116 View Post
    ISIS wants to conquer the world
    so, did SPECTRE...good thing james bond is always there...

in this case, US/UN is here...

Well, they never learned a lesson did they?

One Christian church bombed will mean 3 mosques destroyed. Forgetting the fact that 80% of the population here are Christians.

Blasts at Philippine Mosques Follow Bombing at Terminal - NYTimes.com

IMHO, these humans we still need to thank for.

Why?

If they didn't exist, the human race won't have a common enemy. If we don't have a common enemy, we would have gone into WW3 already.

Shameful that's what our race is.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    mao man ni sya katong gi deport
    Yep, mao ni siya ang gi-deport pabalik sa Australia... and he's free to do whatever he wants. Not sure why the Aussies aren't doing anything about him.

6,000 man gani kabuok iyang supporters, even his Twitter account had to be shut down.

Unfortunately for us, murag naa pa jud siya mga supporter dinhi? There are 2 history teachers in the University of San Carlos who say the EXACT words that Musa says in the video. Ilaha jud i-glorify ang "buotan" and "biktima" image sa mga muslim... I don't understand how this can happen right under our noses.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    so, did SPECTRE...good thing james bond is always there...

in this case, US/UN is here...
    Haha oo, pero pwede pud mo-intervene si James Bond karon. We highly appreciate it.

Unsa kahay mahitabo kn naay group of businessmen over the world mag unit and willing to pay to hunt ISIS leaders etc. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Istudyante-Ni-Pikoy View Post
    Unsa kahay mahitabo kn naay group of businessmen over the world mag unit and willing to pay to hunt ISIS leaders etc. hehehe.
    templars hunting down altair, giovanni, ezio, shay, achilles, connor, aveline, adelawale and anro. i think i've seen this scenario before.

oh sorry, we're in the modern day so that would be abstergo industries hunting down desmond miles haha

Blog Entries
    Pataka ra man ni si Musa. Opon was NEVER Islamized before the Spanish colonization.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast