Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default "never give up" - is it good or bad for u?

it sounds pretty optimistic but let me ask your thoughts about this.. does this expression helped u all the time?

what if u failed multiple times on somethin? sumtyms it may also seem that u are awfully stubborn not being able to see that some of ur goals are just beyond them but still u prefer to try to work for ur so-called goals, regardless..

or another situation is about courtship? how long is courtship nowadays? will u wait for the love of ur life to say yes? and eventually, will find someone else?

Default Re: "never give up" - is it good or bad for u?

YES it does... is one of those words of encouragement that never fails to make wonders on my part...

Its a very strong encouragement to a person that's constantly battered with life's problems... it gives you a faint of hope amids the tides of despairs and dissapointments.

let me take you on the situation on courtship though... how long is courtship nowadays?? it depends... as long as naay chance ang guy sa girl.. I think the guy would keep on wooing the girl jud... basta tagaan lang sad ug chance sa girl ang guy ug hope nga sooner or later he can get that sweetest YES word....

wat if someone fails an exam 4 times, tried harder everytime he/she tooks it and eventually wasted time and energy on that exam? will u still pursue ur career or plan to switch to a different one?

why man na fail ka??dba ma fail ka maybe wa nag tarong ug toun, wa ng seryoso, and complacent ra kaayu. kai if you really want that career ug passion jud na nimo you do everything just to pass.

Elite Member

Personally, I don't ever want to give up as long as I am permitted to.

Sa imong case, with regards to tests, Let's start with...

If you do the same things, can you expect a different result?

Even if you say that you have done your best, but the nature of how you study is still the same,
    Why would the result be any different?

Lastly, is the career you are pursuing now really your career of choice?

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

depende sa situation

kung mag job hunting ka sa singapore.. mas maayo kung kahibaw ka mo give up labi na kung abot naka 6 months pinangita ug trabaho nya imo funds hurot2x na

pero kung naa ka cebu wala kai kai trabaho (dili choosy) pero cge ka apply .. mas maayo dili ka mo give up hangtod maka trabaho naka

Quote Originally Posted by masakiton View Post
    depende sa situation

kung mag job hunting ka sa singapore.. mas maayo kung kahibaw ka mo give up labi na kung abot naka 6 months pinangita ug trabaho nya imo funds hurot2x na

pero kung naa ka cebu wala kai kai trabaho (dili choosy) pero cge ka apply .. mas maayo dili ka mo give up hangtod maka trabaho naka
    up ko ani bro. wa pakoi work pero wa ko ni give up kai khbaw ko ang ginoo nai ihatag na big para nako maau g pa wait pa ko niya. xD

Blog Entries

When it comes to work related matters, I don't give up...bisag sa life pod, the hell?- BRING IT ON!!!

its not me hu is failing.. hehe given lang na example if someone fails multiple times but nagtarung ra ghapun sa iyang exam kada take wa lang jud maswertehan kay pwerte jud kalisud but still di lang ghapun cya mu give up and try hard lang ghapun to reach the goals

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast