Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default DRIFT... its not the ride, its how you ride it.

if anyone is crazy enough to drift here in cebu... you can try busay road.

I tried it once... NEVER AGAIN.

Drift is way better than DRAG... it doesnt matter how much you spend on your ride ... its all about your skills as a driver...

Default Re: DRIFT... its not the ride, its how you ride it.

@bel - too scared to try hahahaha and rubber is expensive you should try and go out with the autobox "touge" group... I hear they go out there on weekends and do "touge" runs

How much you spend on a car meant to drift still matters . No matter how much skill you have , it will be constricted due to the absence of LSD , engine power , suspension , good rubber etc . They are not cheap either . Yes you can still drift but it will be constricted and it wont meet your expectations as a drifter and to those who are watching you expecting something from your skills .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

dude you cant say that drift is better than drag! two different ways of driving your car! both ways you still have to spend money on your car.

btw what car are you drifting on??

something to watch driftwave exhibition @ manila http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxQ8Vpl4YQ

i have been with the Autobox boys drifting in transcentral highway! ayos kaayo bai! yes almost every sunday sa transcentral! i think 30 mins lang from lahug to Island in the sky resort(?) when i rode with them. And i'm looking forward agen this sunday...

nice kaayo ang video

Quote Originally Posted by jojo_mouth2
    i have been with the Autobox boys drifting in transcentral highway! ayos kaayo bai! yes almost every sunday sa transcentral! i think 30 mins lang from lahug to Island in the sky resort(?) when i rode with them. And i'm looking forward agen this sunday...
    waw realy what cars man inyong gidrive padung did2? must be very exciting ang inyong trip...

@handy - saw some of their cars in cardomain... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/652211

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast