I was just wondering if i could interest anyone here with one of my product from PRUDENTIAL, I myself have benefit from one of the trusted investment company.

I'm a scholar of Prudential and currently using my educational plan, wala'y hassle every enrollment. Mo tawag rko and request a letter para sa skul during enrollment and no questions asked or fees taga enroll nko with the letter. i don't have to pay extra, bisan balik balik na ang uban subject nya mahal ang tuition and misc fees.. bayad jud sila sa skul on-time before midterms and finals. this is my 4th year in college and last sem of skul, wla jud problems..

My car is currently insured under Prudential nya na accident ko about a year ago. Wala'y problem sa pag claim, dali rky ang processing but dugay lng ang parts. it took about a month to get my SiR's whole front end replaced and fixed such as the headlamps, hood, radiator, condenser, bumper, grill, and water tank. nya sa casa pa jud nko k pa fix..
Also, amo'ng multicab ky under Prudential gihapon and they managed to keep their promise na 100% guaranteed ky naa may free roadside assistance along with their OD na product. amo'ng multicab ky naguba nya wala na ni andar at 11PM few months ago, ni tawag rko sa ila'ng hotline and told them i need a return call ky wa nko'y load. ni tawag sila'g balik nko, told them the problem and location, they immediately sent a tow truck and have our multicab towed to our house with NO FEE..

Sa PRUDENTIAL na Memorial Plan, wa ka benefit ani but catchy ila'ng benefits such as 100% CASH BACK after 5 years of full payment, naay benefeciary, transferrable ang plan so basically pwede ee baligya, and many more..

Regarding sa PRUDENTIAL na Pension Plan and Health Insurance, naay mga benefits extra's but not so familliar yet so allow me to personally explain..

based from my experience, it's not another expense but an investment.

for those who are interested, you may reach me at 09273848887..