• TARAK TARAK AUDIO CLUB (TTAC)

1 14.29%
  • MOBILE AUDIO ENTHUSIASTS (BAE)

6 85.71%
  • BISDAK nga HILIG ug SOUNDS (BHS)

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Poll to pick a name for the Car Audio Enthusiasts of Istorya.net

GUys, I think that it is now time to pick a name for our group here. So that we will be properly recognized. Pls take your pick from the list above and cast your vote.

Default Re: Poll to pick a name for the Car Audio Enthusiasts of Istorya.net

MAE nindot paminawon.

how about VMAE (Visaya Mobile Audio Enthusiast)?

I've got another one. Cebu Mobile Audio Enthusiasts (CMAE) "See-ma" ang pagka pronouce sa acronym. saman? nindot sa?

chaiyayay, how about Cebu Mobile Audio Club nalang??, hehe, CMAC

all those would sound like MAAC, the current organization here in cebu

Right, sige ing ani na lang kaha, Let's just go with VMAE(Visayas Mobile Audio Enthusiasts) pronounced as Bee-ma, I think pwede sd ni himoan ug nickname sa mga members unofiiciailly as BMAE(Bisdak MObile Audio Enthusiasts) pronounce also as Bee-ma. Either way I think they're just the same diba?

Cge pick nata sa atong org name para sticker napud ang atong ka-busy-han ug design! :mrgreen: MAE or CMAE or VMAE akong pick

OK it's been decided na. VMAE will be the name of the club. Visayas Mobile Audio Enthusiasts. pronounced as Bee-ma.

thanks guys! we'll change the name of the thread to reflect the name of the club.

Blog Entries

Kloy where are you ??

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast